Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#11276 Old Today at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iforgot
Because I wanted to show the full path that lead to the function.

I mean, for me, that is the full path: look up the GUID, find the group number, and then open the group. I'm not sure I understand what's more clear about showing the object workshop, and it probably takes longer to load that way.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#11277 Old Today at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
I mean, for me, that is the full path: look up the GUID, find the group number, and then open the group. I'm not sure I understand what's more clear about showing the object workshop, and it probably takes longer to load that way.

Kidding? The search function with SimAntics is far slower than object workshop for me. The SimAntics search typically takes ~3 minutes to complete for me. Where as object workshop is near instant. (Yes, this is on an M.2 before you say it).

Either way, it doesn't matter I still found what I was looking for. I see no point arguing over this and it's off topic anyway. I am done talking about this particular discovery.

Shabado... sha..ba..doo..badooo
Mad Poster
#11278 Old Today at 2:51 PM
To each their own, as long as it works.
Mad Poster
#11279 Old Today at 3:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Photobooth pix cost $10. I can't track numbers so I knew they cost something, but I never knew how much. Till I took a couple that was down to its last simoleon on a date, and one of them wanted to take a picture together, but the only option they got was woohoo. So I took them to a place where they could play music for tips, got them up to $32, tried again, got the option, took the picture, and then they were down to $22.

That seems like a lot for photobooth pics. The last time I took one in a real booth it was maybe $0.75 for a strip of four?

I am pretty sure it was about €7-9 last time I used one, which was probably about 10 years ago. Since passport photos can now be created using a phone camera and an app, or simply submitted digitally online, I haven't seen a need for one. And I haven't come across one which takes four separate photos for a very long time. I found one in around 2004 and I remember being very excited because it was a novelty then. Most photobooths that were around at that time simply spat out four identical pictures, which I thought was very boring and not worth paying for (except that you did need to do it for passport photos then).

Actually, there was one of the four-separate-photos one set up at a wedding I went to in 2019 That was fun, and since we as guests didn't have to pay for the photos, we all used it quite a bit. I feel like there would be a decent market for the old fashioned, pocket money priced four-separate-photo type in places where teens and young people hang out. Even though they all have smartphones, there is a certain retro charm which would be appealing, I think.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#11280 Old Today at 3:45 PM
I never even considered taking an official photo with a photo booth. XD When I've needed one (Student ID, Driver's Licence) they always took the photo when you went to apply for the card.
Page 452 of 452