Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2023 at 8:58 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default WHY IS THIS HAPPENING??? Glitch Pet moved in next to me
I hate Sims 3... I just want to enjoy but its IMPOSSIBLE! I had my Orphanage for Toddlers and build the one for Kids next to it and switched to it... Suddenly the orphanage for toddlers got a Dog and alot of puppies! I didn't allow that!!!!! I disabled Storyprogression! How do they dare to adopt a pet? and worse... THE HOUSEHOLD IS NOW BROKEN!!!! I cannot split it or switch to it! SO IT ISNT EVEN PLAYABLE ANYMORE!!! What the hell is this???? Please, anyone have a solution? I have a back up but still... WHY????
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 27th Feb 2023 at 5:12 AM
That is the game generating it as the "adoption" household. The adoption scenario is broken and can cause issues. As nitromon says there are fixes in the NRass mods.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Feb 2023 at 2:20 PM
Thats a thing? Wow I havent played much since I had pets so I never saw this... As I now read Overwatch can stop this.. I will revert to an older save and try that... Thanks!