Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 12:14 PM
Default Extremely Strange Plumbob
When I clicked on my sims, instead of a plumbob, they had an hourglass bisecting their middle. The only hacks I have installed are JMP's The Fight Club (Which is confirmed compatible), and a couple of werewolf mods (syberspunk's custom skin fix, and a 'make me a werewolf' one from MTS2.

Has anyone else had this?
Advertisement
#2 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 12:48 PM
Thats funny,because mine was a box, like the one from InSIm, i call it, PlumBox...
But now my Shaders are off (lost my XrayCursor) its a normal diamond
:O
#3 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 1:41 PM
I had an exploding plumbob while I was playing yesterday. My Sim was talking on the phone, and right when she hung up, her plumbob exploded into a ball of flames above her head and disappeared. I had to exit the lot and come back in without saving to get her plumbob to come back. And I am currently hackless.
#4 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tigress
I had an exploding plumbob while I was playing yesterday. My Sim was talking on the phone, and right when she hung up, her plumbob exploded into a ball of flames above her head and disappeared. I had to exit the lot and come back in without saving to get her plumbob to come back. And I am currently hackless.

Sorry I have to give my first reaction to that...

COOL!:steam:

sorry, will hide now having clearly shown my teenagerness
(although debatable whether am still a teenager being 19 that definitely came from my inner teen) :peace:
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:11 PM
The plumbob bursting on fire DOES sound cool.

Mine's just plain.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:46 PM
I had that box thing one time, back when i first got ofb, but it disappeared on its own without me doing anything... well all i did was exit the game and then go back in again and then it was back to normal.

Eagles may soar, but bunnies don't get sucked into jet engines
#7 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:50 PM
Its strange,I dont have that box now, although i DID take out my hula hack,period hack,and potions.......
#8 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThePolygotNerd
When I clicked on my sims, instead of a plumbob, they had an hourglass bisecting their middle. The only hacks I have installed are JMP's The Fight Club (Which is confirmed compatible), and a couple of werewolf mods (syberspunk's custom skin fix, and a 'make me a werewolf' one from MTS2.

Has anyone else had this?

This happened in my game a couple months ago and it didn't go away until i re-installed. I didn't have either of those hacks so I don't think that's what's causing the problem.