Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Larger Households -- up to 50 family members *UPD 04oct2008*

by 5th LMNt Posted 28th Sep 2007 at 2:21 AM - Updated 11th Dec 2009 at 10:52 PM by 5th LMNt : Sims 3

471 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 402 Feedback Posts, 68 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 19
Test Subject
#101 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 11:00 PM
i have ft too and it was causing me so may problems with this hack
Test Subject
#102 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kusoxeriu
I love this hack, but I've been having a slight problem with it. I think it has been conflicting with my Plant Sims, because they kept having errors until I took the mod away.
I know you can't fix the things it affects with Seasons, but I thought you might want to know.
This hack is still awesome, though.

I've also had problems with my plant sims. I have been using the hack for a while with no problems, but I have just created my first plant sim and if she tries to build any skills, the game freezes. I have narrowed the problem down to this hack. I just thought you would like to know.
Field Researcher
#103 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 4:09 PM
Oh my god,thank you,thank you,THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I'm in heaven!)Now I can create armies! I can imagine it,30 sims with guns,killing eachother! I'm crazy!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#104 Old 3rd May 2008 at 10:21 PM
This works perfectly for all my Sims but doesn't work for my pets. I have the action to try for offspring but this never results in any offspring- no baby noise after they try and no births. I would love to have a load of pets breed from exsisting ones but no go. I've taken out all mods other then this one and still no joy. Any suggestions?

Ta
Test Subject
#105 Old 23rd May 2008 at 11:33 PM
tell me when a BV/FreeTime compatible version pops up. I want my sim family to have a ton of kids!
Test Subject
#106 Old 25th May 2008 at 11:17 PM Last edited by Daphoenyx : 26th May 2008 at 2:27 AM.
Has anyone tried this hack with other EPs like Bon Voyage?
And InTeenimater?
Test Subject
#107 Old 26th May 2008 at 7:26 PM
does any one know if this hack works on stories?
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 1:17 AM
I really hope this will still function in Seasons --I'm really looking forward to finally having my Granola Lesbian Hippie Commune. I shall give information as to whether it works or not.

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 12:01 AM
Nope. Tried to load the Greenman's and it took fifteen minutes before I gave up. Ah well...I have to find another fix. Thank you though!

And it's gone, baby, gone.
Test Subject
#110 Old 8th Jun 2008 at 5:47 AM
Anyone know where you can get one that works for BV & Seasons?

I really want to use it, but whenever I try to load a family it says the program has to be terminated :/
Test Subject
#111 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 8:20 PM
i have BV and seasons and it isn't working - the game freezes while loading a household ...
please please please if you can update this hack do it - i'd love to create lots and lots of pets! :D
Test Subject
#112 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 12:59 AM
This has been working fine for falling pregnant and I have all the expansions packs (so must work with BV,seasons & FT)... but it wont let me ask my fiance to move in.
Also, since installing it, actions seem to disappear from the que for no reason... I DLed this and one cot tiles on same day so not sure which one it is causing it, and I checked for conflicting DLs but the search came back with nothing.
Really want to marry my fiance before I become and elder though, I have children with him and everything, lol. Any update that will be fixing that part of the problem?
Oh with those freezing, mine will freeze for about 5 mins but does come up with the game eventually, just takes a while to load all those baby pics :-)
Instructor
#113 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 4:42 PM
Just Great!

My DEVIANTART profile
Test Subject
#114 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XYZ1988
i have BV and seasons and it isn't working - the game freezes while loading a household ...

This happens to me, too (I have all EPs). Could you please fix this bugs...
I really want to have a household which has mannequin, zombie, alien, werewolf, plantsim, vampire, robot, bigfoot and skeleton (nine members...T_T)
Test Subject
#115 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 10:50 PM
i am also having problems with plant sims when i use this mod. i get object errors saying invalid constant and if i click reset it comes right back. i cant even load a family with a plant sim because i get the error message at the loading screen. if you ever do get seasons could you please fix this? thanks.
Test Subject
#116 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 12:28 AM
I wonder...
Does this work with inteen like doc doofus?

"Hows Things?" "Smile and the Sun Shines, Cry and you get All Wet"

"School to the Student is like Prison to the Convicted ---- it ain't voluntary"

Kookoo4Sims2
Scholar
#117 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by snarky1
i am also having problems with plant sims when i use this mod. i get object errors saying invalid constant and if i click reset it comes right back. i cant even load a family with a plant sim because i get the error message at the loading screen. if you ever do get seasons could you please fix this? thanks.

Deactivate the boolprop testingcheatsenabled cheat.
Scholar
#118 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kookoo4Sims2
I wonder...
Does this work with inteen like doc doofus?

It works with inteen. Dr dofus mod isn't working with Pets.
Scholar
#119 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrsgreen663
This has been working fine for falling pregnant and I have all the expansions packs (so must work with BV,seasons & FT)... but it wont let me ask my fiance to move in.
Also, since installing it, actions seem to disappear from the que for no reason... I DLed this and one cot tiles on same day so not sure which one it is causing it, and I checked for conflicting DLs but the search came back with nothing.
Really want to marry my fiance before I become and elder though, I have children with him and everything, lol. Any update that will be fixing that part of the problem?
Oh with those freezing, mine will freeze for about 5 mins but does come up with the game eventually, just takes a while to load all those baby pics :-)

The move in works. Are you sure you have this mod or not Lot full of sims? Or youy have both?
Scholar
#120 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by swtjanel
Ok.This is updated and here is the link... http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi....php?f=15&t=848
Enjoy!!!!
I really Cant live without this Hack... lol

That is a totally other mod and it still not possible to invite a sim to move in.
Test Subject
#121 Old 16th Jul 2008 at 5:39 PM
does this work with freetime, anyone?
Test Subject
#122 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 2:00 PM
Hi, uhm, I've tried this and at first, I got REALLY happy cuz I thought WOW, this is going to be so good, but it didn't work out for me.
I couldn't combine two big households, and when I tried to move a newly created family into an empty lot, it just loaded FOREVER so I had to shut the game down by using the task manager. :/
But it is a great idea indeed. Wish it could work for me too.
Got all Eps + glamour life.
Scholar
#123 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 4:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eutanasi
Hi, uhm, I've tried this and at first, I got REALLY happy cuz I thought WOW, this is going to be so good, but it didn't work out for me.
I couldn't combine two big households, and when I tried to move a newly created family into an empty lot, it just loaded FOREVER so I had to shut the game down by using the task manager. :/
But it is a great idea indeed. Wish it could work for me too.
Got all Eps + glamour life.

In post #76 page four in this thread it is stated what to do to combine families. Note that the file must be a .cheat file not a .txt file.
This mod simply enables the "try for babies" even if the household is full. Without that file you can create 8 sims in CAS (no more) and then start breading or invite sims to move in.
It's also verified to work also on expansions efter EP4 that it was designed for. It is not working in BV if on a vacation site.
For Freetime, players have problems to enter lots. I have not tested.
Test Subject
#124 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 12:35 PM
In Seasons hack doesn't work only with plantsims (as for me) Plantsims stop to contact with anything, all the sounds are ok, but time stops and other members of the family also freeze.

Those who dream by day bring beauty to the world. The art and the music, the stories and the heart.
N.Roberts
Test Subject
#125 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 7:47 PM
When I went to Create A Family Mode,it only let me go until 8 people?Why?(I have BV)
Page 5 of 19