Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2023 at 7:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default yoga mod script error
i have nraas and everytime i interact with the yoga mat my sims stands on it, changes into sportswear then resets
script error is attached

thank you in advance for everyone who is wanting/trying to help
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ScriptError_Vioxy__09-20-2023__08-57-34__CFB98A0F.rar (3.9 KB, 6 downloads)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Sep 2023 at 7:49 AM
Is this the mod?
https://modthesims.info/d/671837/yo...w-features.html

It may be better if you send feedback on the download thread itself so that it will be likely looked upon by the creator..

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2023 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Is this the mod?
https://modthesims.info/d/671837/yo...w-features.html

It may be better if you send feedback on the download thread itself so that it will be likely looked upon by the creator..

Yes, just did. Didn't know that existed ^^

<3
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st Sep 2023 at 2:13 AM Last edited by igazor : 22nd Sep 2023 at 7:29 AM.
The yoga mat mod may be the trigger here, but I believe the problem is this:

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x00050 ldfld.vt in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim+SwitchOutfitHelper:Init (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories,int) (C457A6C8 [D8B4D800] [131072] [0] )

You have LD's Smoothness Patch with MC file in play. That structure has turned out to be incompatible with NRaas mods (including MC, which it's actually intended to work with) and it really needs to be removed because of the interference it causes whenever certain sims need to switch outfits.

The other thing worth noting is that your sim is pregnant. Is the baby bump showing? There may not be a maternity outfit available to her in whatever CAS category she is trying to automatically switch into.
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Sep 2023 at 10:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
The yoga mat mod may the trigger here, but I believe the problem is this:

System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required.
#0: 0x00050 ldfld.vt in Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim+SwitchOutfitHelper:Init (Sims3.Gameplay.Actors.Sim,Sims3.SimIFace.CAS.OutfitCategories,int) (C457A6C8 [D8B4D800] [131072] [0] )

You have LD's Smoothness Patch with MC file in play. That structure has turned out to be incompatible with NRaas mods (including MC, which it's actually intended to work with) and it really needs to be removed because of the interference it causes whenever certain sims need to switch outfits.

The other thing worth noting is that your sim is pregnant. Is the baby bump showing? There may not be a maternity outfit available to her in whatever CAS category she is trying to automatically switch into.

Oh wow, thank you igazor! I was really scratching my head on what the cause of the error might be.