Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 6:19 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 10th Feb 2014 at 10:52 PM.
The Dragoon13's Rock Star Challenge
The Dragoon13 here with another challenge, THE ROCK STAR challenge. We'll start with CAS making 5 sims, you have to have at least one that's a girl, and at least one that's a boy. Give them a "We're a rock band" look! Now we move them into any house make sure you have the money to buy 1 Bass 1 Guitar 1 Drum set, and a piano. I'm sure you see where I'm going with this. The one not using an intrument will "Freestyle" As the band gains creativity skills get the singer to make some best friends. After everyone has five creativity points they are to throw a party. (House party) Incase I forgot to mention at least one band member should have the romance asperation. When the party begins start playing music with the intire band. ( You need one popularity sim to do this challenge right) If you have a "Great" party use Kaching once, this on top of your tips will be the band's pay. Now after about one hour of music start doing stuff that will increase the party score. This will be like the after concert riots ( I've never been to a concert so excuse me if I'm a bit off) So pretty much just fight, woo-hoo, play games etc. The popularity sim will provide Elixer of Life, the challenge ends when they are all elders.

This Challenge has a Score System
Best Friends (Fans) + 50
Woo-Hoos with different sims + 100
Fights Won + 50
Great Parties + 100
Maxed out Creativity Skill + 1000
Made 100,000 before you bacame elders (You may only cheat for this if your doing the Kaching for every good party)

Yes You Can Lose Points
Rejected for Woo-Hoo - 100
Fights lost - 50
Bad Parties - 1000
Loss of Creativity Skill - 1000
Death of Band member - 100 (Replace them)
Use of Motherlode - 50,000
Use of Kaching when you have not just finished a good party - 2000
Please come back to ask questions, give feed back, or report your score! Have fun, and enjoy!

FABIO, AND THE POPE WILL RIDE IN ON GIANT CHICKENS, AND KILL US ALL!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD...It's also Peanut Butter Jelly Time! Just ignore that creepy old man watching you from his window wearing nothing, but boxers, and eating flapjacks.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 6:22 PM Last edited by TheDragoon13 : 15th Dec 2010 at 10:34 PM.
Sorry if you have already seen something like this, do tell me if you have. I came up with this not too long ago.
Please have fun anyway!

FABIO, AND THE POPE WILL RIDE IN ON GIANT CHICKENS, AND KILL US ALL!!! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD...It's also Peanut Butter Jelly Time! Just ignore that creepy old man watching you from his window wearing nothing, but boxers, and eating flapjacks.
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 6:02 PM
Now this challenge sounds like fun. I'm not sure why you recommend the aspirations that you do any aspiration could do well at this. Are there any rewards specific to those aspirations that would help with this challenge?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 6:13 PM
Thank you A.G.Doren, and yes. If you have the popularity asperation the parties you will have should quickly fill the asperation meter, and you can buy Elixer of Life to earn more points with more time. Also if you have the romance I've found the fastest way to boost party score is woo-hoo...sims are perverts I guess. Anyway a romance sim will get the most asperation points for this which again Elixer of Life. I hope this is helpful for you, and please do come back to report your score.