Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 4:20 PM
Default Emotional Rollercoaster
Do you have something on your chest and you want to vent about it?
Are you so happy and excited about something and want to share this hapiness with the rest of us?
How are you today in general?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 9:16 PM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 10th Aug 2017 at 9:49 PM.
I came home tired, but determined to deal with a financial issue. While trying to resolve it. I got to a point where I felt overwhelmed and cried while on the phone with a lady telling her I couldn't deal with it. I set up automatic payments so I don't have to deal with stuff like this and when it goes wrong, it just becomes a night mare.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 12:10 PM Last edited by VerDeTerre : 10th Aug 2017 at 9:49 PM.
Changing posts that simply don't bear out. Isn't it hurtful when you think someone is a friend and then it turns out differently?

Scholar
#4 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 1:17 PM
Go Pizza! :D

The secret ingredient is phone.
Growing up means watching my heroes turn human in front of me.
Thank you, O Mighty Doom Deity! - BL00DIEHELL
Theorist
#5 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Viktor86
Do you have something on your chest and you want to vent about it?
Are you so happy and excited about something and want to share this hapiness with the rest of us?
How are you today in general?

YAY Pizza!!

Today I'm ok. But it's been a rough couple of weeks. In a nutshell - MIL was in hospital for a week, she's home now and making life .. trying..., my husband started a new job and on Day 2, the car died in the middle of the highway halfway between home and work, had to get a rental and pay oodles of money we didn't have and the car can't be fixed and we need to get another one.

Other than that - life is good.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Theorist
Original Poster
#6 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 3:30 PM
Poor Lisfyre.

Way to go, Pizza!

Mad Poster
#7 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 4:31 PM
Wait..! Wait...! Wait....!

You posted cheerleaders. You started it!
BUFFY!

Theorist
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 12:10 AM
Boo, my Sunset Valley seems to be corrupted, as it doesn't start (even after clearing all files) and a new game does.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 2:34 PM
Desperate, RCT2 keeps on crashing on Windows 8 while loading and saving (not always right away) and I've tried many options from Google and noone seems to help.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 3:43 PM
What's that? RCT2? Sorry about your corrupted save. Sometimes....these games!

Theorist
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 4:07 PM
Rollercoaster Tycoon 2
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 10:42 AM Last edited by Flauschschlange : 24th Feb 2016 at 5:54 PM.
Right now I'm kind of bored... I don't have to leave for school until 12:00... I've been up since 6:00 Even if I leave at 12:00 I'd be there way too early, since class won't start before 1:30 pm After un- and reinstalling my Sims game yesterday I was hoping that it wouldn't spot (edit: I wanted t write stop, mixed up the letters )every few minutes , but guess what, it still does. I've already asked for help, so that is taken care of. But just to have something to do I thought, I could annoy you.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 1:00 AM
Anxiety is 2 days of jury duty, but got kicked out today (just crushed. Not). Finishing plans with sister to go to Paris in May...finally starting to get excited. But having bad dreams about dying there. Drumming ceremonies with a group I belong to ...had to buy my own. And hi Pizza, you sweetie-pie (but no, I don't like pizza with pineapple).

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#14 Old 24th Feb 2016 at 4:44 PM
Pat! ((((((((Hugs)))))))