Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AshenSeaced - Sliding Door Recolored

by AshenSeaced Posted 26th Jul 2018 at 1:49 PM - Updated 6th Aug 2018 at 2:28 AM by AshenSeaced : Update for 1.45.62

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 5:56 PM
Do you think these doors will still work with the new patch? seeing as EA introduced sliding doors
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 6:57 PM
They just added these to the game with the last patch and I'm glad they seemed to take a similar design to yours. They look great and work great
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 3:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Drakron
Apparently they added sliding doors in the latest patch, will be any changes to these doors?

Well apparently no necessary changes because the mesh is includes in brujah's package not with the ingame one.

AshenSS
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 8:33 PM
Awesome! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 8:59 AM
Now that sliding doors were officially added to the game with the latest patch, do you plan on updating yours to utilize the official EA/Maxis script and tuning for sliding doors? I mean, now that sliding doors are official, there is no need to use your own custom script/tuning/animations for them, right?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 2:54 PM
Thanks You!
Page 2 of 2