Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 12:43 AM
Default WCIF recategorized clothes - more outerwear ect.
My sims links folder is outdated, and a lot of sites just don't exist anymore. I know I had one for someone's recategorized clothing overrides, but I cannot for the life of me find it now. Even Google has failed me.

I'm wanting more coats and things in outerwear section, stupid hats removed... that sort of thing. Everyone has different tolerance levels on the stupid-for-random outfits, so I'm not expecting a full match with my own sensibilities - just... I do nooooot want to have to do it myself right now.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be mighty appreciative. :lovestruc
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 8:58 PM
NRAAS master controller has a feature to allow clothes in any category.

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 1:54 AM
I guess that would work well enough for my current sim, but doesn't help the randomly spawned sims much. I'm not enough of a micro-manager to hand clothe my entire town.
But thanks, I'll at least have better jackets on my current family.

I wish I could remember where I found the recatagorized ea stuff before. It's just been too long I guess.
Scholar
#4 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 3:02 AM
Went looking, was curious... maybe it was called “easy CASP”?
http://modthesims.info/t/496268

Looks like it never really took off.

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!