Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 12:17 PM
Default Most annoying Nintendo Boss you've come across?
Okay, in an attempt to get this group BACK ON TRACK, I've decided to make this thread. Please talk only about Nintendo Bosses.

I would say, that for me, Cortez from Paper Mario 2 was the most annoying one. It took me four days my first play through to defeat him.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 5:11 PM
The Kraken from golden sun, I saved while on the boat and had no alternative but to fight it while severely underleveled and underequiped.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 9:39 PM
Sand Bird from SMS on Gelato Beach. It's not specifically a boss, but it's close. Took me 4 months to beat that one level.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 7:19 AM
Hmmm annoying, I found the twin witch lady people from Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time to be annoying. I just hated going back and fourth between the two. Sure, I'd say I liked this boss, it was fun and a small challenge but annoying at the same time.
EDIT: Their official name is Twinrova if anyone cares to know :P

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 7:27 AM
I remember the witches, they always beat me when I was really young, but once I got older and stopped being an idiot I destroyed them so easily. but since practically every character in Punch-Out!! is a boss (except glass joe since beating him just proves you aren't retarded) the NES version of Soda Popinski is annoying, but really easy once you figure him out. and title-defense Bald Bull in the wii version is one of the hardest fights (and most annoying, he accounts for at least 20 of my losses) in Punch-Out history.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Nov 2009 at 10:04 PM
Hmmm....Gandrayda from Metroid Prime Corruption. She was a real pain. Took me like eight hours to finally beat her.

Zoom~
#7 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 8:22 PM
Smithy from Super Mario RPG: Ledgend of teh seven stars. I hated that boss, mostly because he didn;t change much from the tank head and when he did, it was to the cat in the box head and healed himself. Took forever to beat. And Bowser from Luigi's mansion. I still can't beat him.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 5:14 PM
Johnny from Super Mairo RPG. if you kill one of his friends in battle you have to go one on one with him. UGH! the most harder boss is Bowser in Super Mairo bros. he throws hammers. lots of them and there is no way in heck to duck it

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 2:39 AM Last edited by drew1993 : 26th Sep 2011 at 3:20 AM.
The hardest boss hmm I think it would be sir Grodus the robot guy from Paper Mario 2 ugh... and the Shadow Queen.
Yeah Eliskuya your right Bowser is difficult stupid hammers