Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 5:30 PM
Default [QueenBee]::QueenBee Crowned

Hosted by Lei "L.O.V.E" Pattina

PROMOTION VIDEO
Thanx Jeritan Batinku for your suggestion about this.

Hello everyone and welcome to cycle No.1 of QueenBee! We're looking for girls with confidence, beauty & passion! This contest is not about sharing the spotlight with others. It's about you keeping all the spotlight for yourself, like a QueenBee, this time it's all about you! So if you think you have what it takes, step on board and begin a journey you won't soon forget.
This contest will push you to your limits, enhance your creativity and hopefully give you good fun along the way.

To apply please fill out this form

Name:
Tell us something about you:

Please include 3 photos of yourself
1 head shot in a BLACK background (I'll put this one in a beehive later)
1 body shot in a WHITE background
1 free shot (now this is important, show your style, your personality, tell us why we should consider you a queenbee by this photo)

Fairness comes first

Judges

[/URL]

Emergency Judges & Guest Judges

The score system
Creativity: 20
Photo composition: 20
Overall picture: 10

Each photo will be judged seperately.

-All forum's rules must be followed
-Only adult female humans allowed
-Sims from every background, nation allowed. In fact, we want to see diversity
-Only one sim per person can go to round 1
-No sim stealing, no simmerizing
-Simposing, photoshoping, etc... are highly encouraged in order to make a good photo. You can use model poses hacks but keep it to the minimum or at least do some changes with it, we want something unique and creative
-Be respectful
-Favoritism is forbidden(apply to judges)
-If someone need to drop out, please PM me to inform
-If you have any question, feel free to pm me
-Try your best, be creative & have fun!

Note:
+ Please put your sim's name and round number in the title of your posts.
+ Please try to link me a smaller than 450 pixels version of your photos (you don't need to do this in application round) because we will have a showdown at the end of each round.

TOP 10

Amareea Elix-Dreea-Application - Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Final Round
Sally Fisher-Honeynutcow-Application - Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Final Round
Isla Heath-Hazy-ApplicationRound 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Final Round
Salena Lopez-Missa-Application Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Final Round
Jasmin Reah-Shantia-Application - Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Final Round

...APPLICATION COUNTDOWN...

There will be at least 5 rounds (Application not included) depends on the applications.
Each round will last for 4 days, mini round is 2 days. If anyone needs an extension, please feel free to ask!

Each round will include 2 tasks and 1 optional confessional photo. Mini round need only 1 photo and there is no elimination in mini round.

Task 1
In this task, you will have to do an ad for famous brands.
Task 2
This is more like a challenge. A wild card. So you have to join to find out yourselves.

Round Plan
This might change

Round 1: It was all a dream...
Round 2: The number 13
Round 3: Rewind
Mini Round: Masquerade princess
Round 4: Double vision
Mini Round: Phoenix rising
Round 5: Q.U.E.E.N

Grand Prize

These are my re-colors of a dress from Allaboutstyle. I'm asking for their permission, so this prize might change.

Donations are warmly welcome!

Top 5 will receive a large self-portrait and a special custom-made outfit for mini round Phoenix Rising (which will appear on sim Vogue magazine)

BE CREATIVE, BE BEAUTIFUL, BE QUEEN
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 8:32 PM
Contest Approved
Begins 10.14.07
Ends 11.14.07
  • Do not post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.
  • REMEMBER that the Picture Posting Guidelines apply to the contest forum as well. If your pictures violate these rules, your pictures will be deleted and you will be alerted/warned.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 8:57 PM
Default Groupshots
Vesace groupshot pack 1

Pack 1 are:

Shenae; Amareea; Ali; Latifah; Isabella; Jasmin and Galina.

Vesace groupshot pack 2

Pack 2 are:

Madilyn; Mandrea; Sally; Prudence; Salena; Isla; Tara
#4 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 9:37 PM
I'm going to join but I was wondering what the Contest is about?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 9:48 PM
Well, this is a beauty contest! But unlike others, it allows contestants creativity a chance to soar! Think differently!
Waiting for your application lovelybones!
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 9:56 PM
Default Amareea Elix - Application
Name: Amareea Elix
Tell us something about you: I am a new runway model, signed with KhiaMA. I want to make it big because I am strong and fierce and I can be whatever this job askes me to be. I am like a chameleon on the catwalk and at the photo shooting.

1 head shot in a BLACK background

1 free shot

Chameleon - I can change depending of the situation.
#7 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 11:11 PM
name:sally fisher
a it about me well ive only just started modelling but i love it to pieces i love the galmour and glitz and everyone noticing me i live in a small one room house at the edge of riverblossom hills and am engaged soon to be married i love animals and i work part time at the local special needs school
headshot
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...fisherhead1.jpg
bodyshot
http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/...herbodyshot.jpg
freeshot
fierce in all situations
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 1:56 AM
Ok 2 first applications! Wonderful work Dreea & honeynutcow! I'll at them to the beehive immidiately!
Looking for your appilcation tru0001!
#9 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 2:11 AM
Default Lorenda~Application
Name: Lorenda Watson
Tell us something about you: I've been married for 2 years, which means that I married at a young age. I just found out that I'm pregnant but I'm not that far along. I love animals, they are so cute. Ever since I was little, I wanted to become a model because they look like they were having fun and I love posing for the camera. It's my favorite thing to do.

headshot :: bodyshot Coming soon :: freeshot ::

Me cuddling my husband, Tory Watson.
#10 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 2:15 AM
Great promo video jason!! The contest looks great and you have put a lot of thought and creativity into it . After seeing what you have done so far, I can't wait to see the rounds...looks like it is going to be a very interesting contest!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 2:31 AM
Cute, lovelybones!
Thanx, Jaele! Do you get my pm?
Beehive updated! Check above. Keep the applications coming people!
#12 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 2:56 AM
there will be eliminations during applications if you get more thatn 15 girls right?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 3:00 AM
Yes emaone! Cuz I only have 15 "things" to use for round one. What are they? Join and see, hehe!
#14 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 3:30 AM
Default tru0001's entry
Name: Mandrea Rae

Tell us something about you: I was born in America and my family moved over to Australia to see how its like compared to Australia. My parent think Melbourne is better than America because it's a livable city. I am a Carribean girl and I love dancing, singing and anything to do with the performing arts.

1 head shot in a BLACK background

1 free shot (now this is important, show your style, your personality, tell us why we should consider you a queenbee by this photo)

A relaxed, calm girl who can do just about anything. No need for bright colours just be creative with what you've got even if its a draggy old sofa you can just be creative!!!
#15 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 4:26 AM
yes, jason got your pm and I sent you a pm back .

Wow, the entries are gorgeous so far!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 5:11 AM
It's good to see a Carribean girl enter, tru0001! She's gorgeous!
I'll be online the whole day today, hehe! So excitied! Beehive updated!
#17 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 5:13 AM
Default Application: Tara Matlock
Name: Tara Matlock
Tell us something about you: I have three kidneys.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 6:35 AM
Ok, Tara added to the hive! Good job Freelancer! One more place in the first hive, second hive's ready! Keep the applications coming!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:45 AM
Default Galina Diotrephes
Name: Galina Diotrephes
Tell us something about you:
Well, I'm a home girl love to cook- read-travel-paint-eating junk food etc. I come from a very fun loving family! I love the beach. I'm also a lifeguard! It's relaxing and a good place to think and gather my thoughts. I guess you can say my personality is somewhat of a loner at times. However, I do love company and being around fun- nice people.

Head:

Body:

Free:

Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 10:14 AM
She's sooooooooooo beautiful Michele D! Love the free shot! Added to hive!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 10:17 AM
Awww thank you jason! And thank you for the invite So far, all the ladies are beautiful!
#22 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 1:08 PM
Default Latifah Escamillo
Name: Latifah Latina Escamillo
Tell us something about you: I am currently living with my parents here in Spain. I love children and enjoy babysitting my mom's friends children. Nature is my homeland. I'm still studying. Art is my passion. I'm often rejected or teased by modeling agencies because of my deep spanish accent.

Head :

Body :

Free :

I"m an exciting girl who loves to travel. Everywhere i go will be a new change of experiences. So I'm okay wherever i go and with the people i meet.

click <---
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 1:33 PM
Jason, I changed the last name on my girl. I gave her a Greek last name. So when you get the chance, please change it on your list. Thanks Ohhhh emaone, our sims almost look like sisters! I bet we used the same skin She's lovely!
#24 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 1:46 PM
Thanks Michele hehe, err i dont know about the skinton though.. eheh, i used Stefan's rihanna skintone :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 1:56 PM
Ok I changed Galina's last name and added Latifah to the hive! She looks beautiful emaone!
I will create a female sim and name her Delilah, hehe, just like that name!

Page 1 of 27