Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#551 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:31 PM
Congratulations to all the winners! What a great contest Aleesha You all did some amazing work, so all!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#552 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:40 PM
Yes, congrats to the winner! You deserved it all the way.
Field Researcher
#553 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:53 PM
Congrats star.lilly You totally deserved it. :valentine
#554 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 8:58 PM
congrats star.lilly! well done! congreats to all the other contestants aswell. thanks judges and thanks aleesha for a great contest
#555 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 10:22 PM
Wow 3rd..Thats way better then I thought I was going to get.. Congrats to all..
Aleesha gets a big big congrats for a wonderful contest. I had a blast
#556 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:18 AM
Woah! This is just totally unexpected, I'm speechless. Wow! Everybody's entries were just amazing throughout this contest and I honestly didn't think I'd make it past round 2 let alone 1st place. It is much appreciated and I'm beyond happy. :elephant:

Thank you so much Aleesha for hosting SIMS and making it as much fun as it was. I had a really great time. The judges, SimsArtThat, FireAzor, joewatson91, LilacBaby, danishani2 and footballer_17 - thank you all so much for taking the time to be our judges.

punkd20, joanne, zerdz, and Missa congratulations to you all for making the final five. You all totally deserved it and are very gracious contestants, as was our host.

Again, thank you everyone so much. :baloons:
#557 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 3:23 AM
star.lilly what a nice thank you to everyone lol.... congrats again! You did an outstanding job!!

Page 23 of 23