Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 7:06 PM
Default The Hidden Palace III: ALL ROLES REVEALED + PALACE (1978)

¤ The Hidden Palace III ¤

In a time of war and coldblooded creatures there lived a king and queen who ruled a sacred palace, which was hidden somewhere in the forests of Middle Earth. The royal family, Mithëndar, are the only people that know how to destroy the Great Ring. The Great ring's abilities are too powerful and cannot be left in the hands of the wrong person. Magrodors are evil creatures that will kill anyone for this ring. Once you find the Hidden Palace of the Mithëndars, you will give the ring to the king and queen and forever be known as heroes. Once the ring is destroyed, all of the traitors will instantly be killed. In this journey you will encounter countless events, not just sacrifices and executions, where you will have to make the decision.

How To Play

Welcome to the Hidden Palace III based somewhat off Lord of the Rings! The concept of this Hidden Palace differs from the two from before. Instead of trying to get out of the palace, you want to get in. Throughout your journey, you are trying to find out which city contains the hidden palace. You and your companions will vote on which city to visit (one at a time). However, traitors will try to lead you in the wrong direction by purposely voting for the wrong cities. Mysterious events may take place in the time being. You and your companions are only able to visit cities that surround the current city you reside, so pick wisely.

Updates

Sacrifice I
Sacrifice I Results
Execution I
Execution I Results
Sacrifice II
Sacrifice II Results
Execution II
Execution II Results
Sacrifice III
Sacrifice III Results
Execution III
Execution III Results
Bonus Round
Bonus Round Results
Sacrifice IV
Someone wears The Ring
Sacrifice IV Results
Execution IV
Execution IV Results
Sacrifice V
Sacrifice V Results
Cave Situation + Elendil Results
Sacrifice VI
Sacrifice VI Results
The Cottage
Sacrifice VII + Cottage
Sacrifice VII Results

Schedule

Sacrifice Days- Everyone votes on who to sacrifice and which city to travel to next. Everyone must RPG with your vote.

Execution Days- Traitors vote on one person to execute.

The Cities

The Cities

Yopen - No H.P.
Apple caves - No H.P.
Lindoronar - No H.P.
Victin - No H.P.
Teth - No H.P.
Winniesville - No H.P.
Myonador - No H.P.
Copperstone - No H.P.
Mitheldor - No H.P.
Eelvin - No H.P.
Quils - No H.P.
Hobin - No H.P.
Coron - No H.P.
Noral - No H.P.
Lethys - No H.P.
Clo - No H.P.
Diamo - No H.P.
Hinith - No H.P.
Liff - No H.P.
Death - No H.P.
Melani - No H.P.
Tyra - No H.P.
Samri - No H.P.
Ereh - No H.P.
Eid - Contains the Hidden Palace. :D
Doof - No H.P.
pn - No H.P.

Your Map
Your Map will help you decide where to travel next. You are currently in Yopen, which is near the right side of the center of Apple Caves.

The Companions

1.Silas LaCroix/Derange|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|1st Place: Traitor :1st
4.Vasquez/MagicBeans |Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|1st Place: Traitor :1st
8.Serenity Bryce/NayanRose|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|1st Place: Traitor :1st
12.Durin Fulcwine/SpacemanHPSpiff|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|1st Place: Traitor :1st
---------
2.Amethyst/p$ycho$immer|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|2nd Place: Companion
9.Moira Moriarty/SimGameFan|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|2nd Place: Fairy
11.Elroen Yávëtil/(((PANdRitO)))| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|2nd Place: Companion
13.Orehael Ahlius/alexisaiger|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|2nd Place: The Third Force
14.Madeline Rice/oniella|Sacrifice 1|Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|2nd Place: Everlasting Companion
19.Haydar Winter/Gerbera|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|2nd Place: Companion
20.Calliope Sars/WooHoo|Sacrifice 1|Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|2nd Place: The Third Force
21.Kheelan Aelfdene Ezary/auroraspirit|Sacrifice 1|Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6| Sacrifice 7|2nd Place: Companion
30.Myrra/XsnowdropX|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|2nd Place: Companion
---------
16.Nelinde Eluchil/coldfloral |Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Dropped Out|
24.Miles Gravier/pacotacoplayer|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2|Dropped Out|
25.Aaron Prowd/SwiftSign|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2|Dropped Out|
26.Linily/Melmermaid810|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2|Dropped Out|
5.Isolde Romano/chestnut_trauma|Sacrifice 1| 30th Place: Companion
6.Mell Coler/BlackLips|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2|29th Place: Companion
3.Dex Frein/PennyTheCorgi|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2|28th Place: Third Force
28.Lessien Oronra/punkd20|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2|27th Place: Companion
18.Dimple Ricks/Arthas|Sacrifice 1|Sacrifice 2|26th Place: Companion
22.Eleniel Aelorothi/saibashi|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2|25th Place: Companion
23.Arion Grod/Andymy|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|24th Place: Companion
29.Caara/Connectzeedots|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|23rd Place: Companion
27.Kith Thirlmére/Haylifer|Sacrifice 1|Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|22nd Place: Companion
7.Algernon/Infernal|Sacrifice 1|Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|21st Place: Companion
15.Layre Swan/devoshka |Sacrifice 1| |Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|20th Place: Companion
17.Korinne Deva/Melanie|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|19th Place: Everlasting Companion
10.Lynnia Renauld/zeldap|Sacrifice 1| Sacrifice 2| Sacrifice 3|Sacrifice 4|Sacrifice 5|Sacrifice 6|Sacrifice 7|18th Place: Companion

The Death Board

Everyone will get a special avatar made by me! The color of your avatar will depend on the city your sim was born in. I did not make the sims in the avatars, only the avatars themselves.

Donations are welcome!
[/center]
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:30 PM
Approved 5.1.07
Ends 6.1.07

***Do NOT post replies and/or contest applications before the contest host has checked in on this thread, or your post will be deleted.***

Formerly known as boolPropped
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:32 PM

Food Bank

You will die if you don't get enough food and water. Every time you pick a wrong city it's ( - 10 ). Everyone starts out with ( + 50 )

1.Silas LaCroix/Derange (20+)
2.Amethyst/p$ycho$immer (15+)
4.Vasquez/MagicBeans (30+)
7.Algernon/Infernal (15+)
8.Serenity Bryce/NayanRose (20+)
9.Moira Moriarty/SimGameFan (20+)
10.Lynnia Renauld/zeldap (20+)
11.Elroen Yávëtil/(((PANdRitO))) (30+)
12.Durin Fulcwine/SpacemanHPSpiff (35+)
13.Orehael Ahlius/alexisaiger (30+)
14.Madeline Rice/oniella (25+)
15.Layre Swan/devoshka (30+)
17.Korinne Deva/Melanie (20+)
19.Haydar Winter/Gerbera (30+)
20.Calliope Sars/WooHoo (50+)
21.Kheelan Aelfdene Ezary/auroraspirit (25+)
(35+)
30.Myrra/XsnowdropX (30+)

The Descriptions of the Roles
You may never reveal your role. I will secretly PM you your role is just after the application process ends. Everyone is called a companion in this game.

Traitors:
Amongst you and your friends are Magrodors, but we will refer to them as traitors. They disguise themselves as wanting to help you, but they are really your enemy. These people will lead you in the wrong direction since they know where the Hidden Palace is. If you are a traitor, your goal is to kill all of the companions so you can rule the earth with the Great Ring.
----------

Companions: These people don't know where the Hidden Palace is, but they need to find it in order to destroy this ring. They do not know who their friends are or who their enemies are. Their goal is to find the Hidden Palace, to make wise choices, and to kill all of the traitors.
----------

Everlasting Companion(s): An everlasting companion is just like a regular companion, but is very powerful and a threat to the Traitors. They/he/she can NOT be voted for by Traitors (Sacrifices or Executions). The only way an Everlasting Companion can die is by being sacrificed by the companions. E.Companions know nobody's roles
----------

A Third Force: A very small group of people are getting paid to find this ring. They are also disguised as Companions, but unlike the traitors they do not know anyone else's roles, but their own group. They have the ability to steal food (-10) from someone and give it to someone else in every sacrifice.
----------

Fairy: A fairy is in this group. She is along for the ride, but she wants The Ring... but who knows why? Nobody knows much about this fairy.. If she did get a hold of the ring, would she use it for evil or for good? One advantage is that she gets to guess which city contains the palace every other execution. I will tell her if she is right or wrong, but she cannot reveal anything to anyone.
Instructor
#4 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:36 PM
Oohh!!! I may have to enter this one!! I've never done one before, so this would be a good experience!! *runs off to make sim*
#5 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:39 PM
Oh. This looks too fun to pass up. :jig:
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:40 PM
THanks for showing intrest you guys :] If you have any questions- please ask!
#7 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:40 PM
*Spazout*

SAVE SILAS A SPOT!

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Derange
*Spazout*

SAVE SILAS A SPOT!

lol okay, but first you have to fill out the application, because I think reserving/saving spots is against the rules. *Flash backs from Desperado* lol.

Quote:
Name:
Birth Place: (Pick a city from above- not Hinith)
Short Bio:
Will you tell your role?
Head Shot of Sim:

Just fill in what you can. You can always edit it later. :D
#9 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:43 PM
*Hops off to make an application*
Banned
#10 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:45 PM
This sounds really fun! It also sounds complicated, I've never played a game like this before.
#11 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:48 PM
Default Application: Silas LaCroix
Name: Silas LaCroix
Birth Place: Teth
Short Bio: A quiet and thoughtful individual, Silas is a half Elven (Elven ears but ages like a human) violinist, 31 years old and has been a wanderer since sixteen. Not the richest man in the world, he gives what he can to those more needy than himself and always puts other's well-beings before his own.
Will you tell your role? Of course not.
Head Shot of Sim:

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Instructor
#12 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:48 PM
Default Application ~ Amethyst Permeaux
Name: Amethyst Permeaux (pronounced Per-mo)
Birthplace: Lethys
Short Bio: Amethyst is a wealthy jeweler, traveling over the countryside looking for unusual gems. She often finds what she is looking for, but not usually in a relationship. "I've often been seen with different men, leading the general population to come up with their own ideas about me. Which are probably true, to some extent. I just really haven't found what I want yet." When not traveling or at a large market, she resides at home in Lethys. She enjoys reading in her spare time, often romance stories...
Will you tell your role?? NEVER!!!

Headshot:

Lol if I did anything wrong please tell me!!! I'm really not in-touch with much of the LOTR literature, so forgive my (probably many) mistakes.
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:51 PM
SimGameFan it seems really complicated, but it is very easy once you play. Although, this season is a bit more complicated than the past seasons.

And thanks for joining Derange & p$ycho$immer. I added you both!
Inventor
#14 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:52 PM
Name: Dex Frein
Birth Place: Diamo
Short Bio: Dex was born in Diamo to a horse traders daughter, the father was nover known. He was supose to be raised to be a horse trader like his gradfather but ran away at 15 to become an artist.
Will you tell your role? No, of course not!

Head Shot of Sim:

Original Poster
#15 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:54 PM
Sarah I added you! Thanks for joining!
#16 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:56 PM
Default Application
Name: Vasquez
Birth Place: Death
Short Bio: Born in a place called "Death"? You can imagine the crap I've seen. But nothing can stop me from doing what I want...or getting what I want.
Will you tell your role? I'll take the secret to my death if I have to.
Head Shot of Sim:
#17 Old 1st May 2007 at 11:57 PM
Name: Isolde Romano
Birth Place: Myonador
Short Bio: Isolde is a young twenty year old woman who was born to a royal family in Myonador. She is not the typical woman or royalty in Myonador but is loud, obnoxious, and crazy.
Will you tell your role? Heck no, that's crazy talk! (Ehem...unless there are cookies involved)
Head Shot of Sim:
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:01 AM
Updated the list!
#19 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:03 AM
Name: Mell Coler
Birth Place: Lethys
Short Bio: Mell grew up in an orphanage. She can´t even remember her parents. Her childhood was really bad, but that makes her strong. She is very self-confident.
Will you tell your role? Never-Ever!!!!
Head Shot of Sim:
#20 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:06 AM
Oops, i should tell you...Vasquez is a female.
#21 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:36 AM
Default Bio
Name: Algernon

Birth Place: Lethys

Short Bio: I grew up as a seclude from society. I loved to sit in the fields, and just ponder. Nature and I grew quite together, and today, she still aids me when needed. I toned my archery skills to perfection, able to shoot a twig off an Ent. Falconry is also a major key point, as is Alchemy. I've lead many battles in my time, one of which gave me the scar that spans my face. I grew vengeful, and ruthlessly slaughtered many innocents in my path. I do regret, but the herbs helps null the pain, and release me from my woes of the past.

Will you tell your role?: Its been demanded that I say "no"

#22 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:48 AM
I'm done with my entry :]
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:57 AM
Awesome applications everyone! I just updated the list. Please post if your sim is actually not a male or not a female so I can correct it.

So far there are 3 males and 4 females.
Instructor
#24 Old 2nd May 2007 at 1:14 AM
Amethyst is female. Does it matter if her eyes happen to be.. Oh, I don't know.. purple??? :p
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 2nd May 2007 at 2:05 AM
Default Serenity Bryce
Name: Serenity Bryce
Birth Place: Noral
Short Bio: I was born to an Elven mother and a human father. Most of the time while I was growing up I was referred to as a half-breed, not that the inhabitants were bad but we weren't "normal". I'm skilled in many ways of our people and can carry my own. I've also been said to show many human traits that are less than desirable.
Will you tell your role? Never, I've never gone back on my word and I don't intend to do so now.

Headshot:

My first 1st Place Miss~Mrs Universe 4 Augusta Stone

"Don't say thanks for nothing, knowing I did nothing for you is thanks enough."

Page 1 of 81