Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Educator Career **TESTED WITH 12/20/18 PATCH**

by asiashamecca Posted 16th Sep 2018 at 6:25 PM - Updated 14th Jan 2019 at 12:04 AM by asiashamecca

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 12:08 AM
I'm sorry for multiple comments, I didn't realize that you were the same person. But I have your ultimate animator career, this career and the ultimate beauty career and none of them work with the April 16 patch. The picture shows up in the career list but there is no text and the Sims don'g get paid.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 5th Jul 2019 at 12:27 AM
is it workin with the latest patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 27th Dec 2020 at 4:16 PM
I downloaded this career and put the files in my Mods folder in Sims 4, but it won't let me actually make them go to work. I push Go To Work and still nothing happens, they just always miss work. I also have Neia_Careers_Common in the Mod Folder, as well as enabling script mods. What am I missing? Please help.
Test Subject
#54 Old 2nd Nov 2021 at 5:32 PM
same issue
Quote: Originally posted by MrsGriever
I downloaded this career and put the files in my Mods folder in Sims 4, but it won't let me actually make them go to work. I push Go To Work and still nothing happens, they just always miss work. I also have Neia_Careers_Common in the Mod Folder, as well as enabling script mods. What am I missing? Please help.

I hadn't seen a response to this, but I am also having this issue getting my sims to go to work in the educator career. Any tips for troubleshooting? I wasn't able to find a script version of the neia careers, but do you think that would help resolve the conflict?
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Jan 2022 at 4:09 PM
Update 25 january
Hello, I love to use this mod, but idk if this is compatible with the recent update.....
Page 3 of 3