Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#1051 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 5:35 AM
Hope you feel better dude........we knew you had alot of nice things to say about us lol.......Seriously tho it was fun. Get well soooooon
Advertisement
#1052 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 8:23 AM
Congratulations, Pandrito! And congrats to the rest of the contestants for making it this far, you all have done such an outstanding job and I loved seeing what you all came up with every round
Field Researcher
#1053 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 11:51 AM
COngrats everyone!

great job again joanne =)

check out my story Faking It
Casting call for Eve's Apple currently going on PM me!
Scholar
#1054 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 7:29 PM
Congrats you guys!! Excellent contest Joanne, thanks goes out to the judges as well, its been a fun ride!
Banned
#1055 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 8:16 PM
Congratz Pandrito! Well Deserved!
Haha i dont think he knows he won yet! Someone should post that he got a star in the how the earn stars thread and hed go on and find a star
That would be a good suprise!
#1056 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 9:40 PM
YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!:cdance:
WE DID IT!!!!

Thank you so much Joanne for such an amazing contest!!! And thanks Tyler, Destin, Bree, Mumo and Cindi for being amazing judges!!!

Ok, so this is the part where I tell you how I came out with the idea of making Ava... My university is far away from my house, and everyday I have to take the bus for about hour and half, and about a month ago, right before the contest was posted I noticed a new mannequin at a store. Its a white mannequin with a white wig and hot red lips. When I saw I thought that that would be the most gorgeous sim ever, she looked so cold, but yet so alive... So everyday while I passed next to the store I tooked a mental picture of her, and at my house I started making Ava in bodyshop, until she looked exactly like the mannequin.

I will upload Ava to the Official Contest Sim Sharing Thread soon, so everyone can have their own Ava

Finally congrats to Cinamun, Punkd and Wayne, and secial congrats to FB, this is your first contest and you mad eit all the way to the final round! You have a great future at contests!!!!

lol, ok finally a little request, Joanne may I be a judge in MOTY 4? :D
Banned
#1057 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 9:41 PM
Congratz again Pandrito!
Original Poster
#1058 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 9:46 PM
yes of course pandrito ... moty 4 will be around in about a month ... i will PM you when its in the waiting list nice job!
#1059 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 12:24 AM
Thanks Joanne! And thanks again Shnive!
#1060 Old 28th Aug 2007 at 1:25 PM
Congrats to the winners of this cycle and a big congrats so Pandritto and Ava!! You deserved to win :D

Page 43 of 43