Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#776 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 12:19 PM
i have been in 5 and still not had any luck! sooo you go cin well done ...
Advertisement
Scholar
#777 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 12:21 PM
Thank you so much Joanne!! And Essa and everyone else! I screamed so loud I woke up my dog (its a little after 6 am here) LOL
This feels awesome!
#778 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 12:59 PM
CINASTIX!!!

I'm SOOOOO happy for you! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Test Subject
#779 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 2:09 PM
Yay! Congrats Cin!! Well done! And congrats to the finalists! This contest looked very challenging...
Scholar
#780 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 2:20 PM
:elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

YAY Thanks guys!!!
Field Researcher
#781 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 3:02 PM
congrats Cin I knew you were gonna win....the surprise for me is that I came in 2nd place I didn't predict that! anyway thanks for the contest TJ it was wonderful I'm like Cin I use to lurk your contest all the time and thought I could never compete and was always to scared, but I took a chance and this contest even pushed me to learn simpose and to improve on those skills, so thank you and thank you CatWalk Apple will be missed
#782 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 4:05 PM
Yay Congrats Cin you totally deserve it! This contest has been so much fun with you guys :grouphug:
Instructor
#783 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 4:40 PM
OMG Cin congratulations! That is so awesome!

Can't wait for the next cycle!
#784 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 6:39 PM
YAY Cin! Congratulations!!!!
#785 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 9:54 PM
Congrats Cin and Cadassi Im so glad you guys won and hey I came in tenth place at least Yara is climbing up her little ladder one small step at a time Im glad I completed this comtest and Im happy I got to this Final rouns thanks Nayan rose for giving me this opportunity and Congrats to the rest of you guys who placed Higher than me.And Apple you will be missed I hope Yara gets famous enough to model along side you and Cadassi.Oh and Tj I had a stupendous time in this contest I cant wait till the next one.
#786 Old 6th Aug 2007 at 11:41 PM
congrats cinamun you deserved to win
Lab Assistant
#787 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 2:54 AM
Congratulations Cinamun, you've done a fabulous job throughout this competition.

Also congratulations to the rest of you, I plan on entering next cycle and going all the way.

My first 1st Place Miss~Mrs Universe 4 Augusta Stone

"Don't say thanks for nothing, knowing I did nothing for you is thanks enough."

Original Poster
#788 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 3:52 AM

Apple: AWE!! im going to miss you guys! Oh the new Issue of Top Magazine is out! you guys might want to check it out!

Comments

LilacBaby

Cadassi Hanumta - Cinamun
Comment – Absolutely beautiful. You have had an amazing cycle. Cadassi is a master.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Jealous Sister

Sasha Burks - fransica
Comment – Your entry is wonderful. I love your Frame Me photo.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Super Model’s Worst Enemy

Jazz Fiorne - joanne_8121
Comment – Holy moly! You are amazing. Jazz is wonderful in all she does.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - Maid

Britta Marks - Connectzeedots
Comment – Great Valentino ad.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Pose Off

Geraldine Stone - fallfromgrace2006
Comment – I adore your whole entry. Geraldine is gorgeous.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – B&W Headshot

Lucinda Harrison - choppin_broccoli
Comment – To be completely honest that is the best Valentino ad.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Valentino

Alienor Lei - xlightxdarknessx
Comment – Great entry. I love your EMA logo.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - Versace

Artemesia Rutan - Freelancer
Comment – Great round! I Adore your Valentino ad.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Versace

Sophia White - havaianascookie
Comment – Very nice. Sophia looks great.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - Versace

Yara SantaElla - sweet_lou
Comment – Great logo for EMA.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Pose Off

Noir

Comment - I'm in love with your black and white and your frame pic. The rest are great but I think you could have been more creative in the AUM ad.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - Your application professional headshot.

Sasha Burks - fransica
Comment - Looove love your b&w. All of them are absolutely amazing, except I'm not fond of the EMA ad.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - Final rd b&w

Comment - Work on face variety. In all your pics Jazz's face looks relatively the same. But I LOOVE your frame pic. Good ads, try to make pics stand out.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - frame pic

Comment - Britta has such an amazing face. I love your AUM and Valentino ads. B&W headshot could be more flattering.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - AUM Rd 3 Ad.

Comment - I loooove your first 2 pic--does you B&W pic change color?? Third pic could be more creative definetely, last is good.
Favorite Photo of the cycle -

Comment - I love love love your frame pic, and Lucinda looks gorgeous in the b&w. I think you could have done better in the 2 ads, though.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - B&W Final Round Pic

Comment - Frame and Valentino ad=awesome =] b&w shot needs to be more flattering, and in the ad pics: poses could be more creative.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - Little Black Dress

Comment - I LOVE the 1st three photos...the frame could be more creative and the Valentino ad is pretty good.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - AUM ad. Great layout

Comment - LOVE your AUM ad. The other pics should stand out more, though.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - Loreal Paris ad

Comment - Your Supersize pic is really disproportianate. No stretch cheats for model contests =] In general, pics need to be more creative and flattering.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - frame pic

Catwalk

Comment – I can’t get over the black and white photo, its so beautiful! I also love the pose in the frame photo.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Black and white

Sasha Burks - fransica
Comment – The frame picture is absolute perfection. I’m speechless.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Framed!

Comment – I love the frame and black and white picture the most! The pose in the frame shot is incredibly lovely and I love the expression on her face in the black and white one.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Either framed or the murder shot

Comment – Wow. Her black and white photo is incredibly haunting, in a good way. I can’t keep looking at it!
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Black and White

Comment – Very beautiful! I love the emotion in the black and white photo, and the graceful pose of the frame photo.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - Murder

Comment – I love the approach you took with the frame photo! This is kind of a weird comment, but I love your eyebrows in the black and white photo.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Either Versace Black and White

Comment – You’ve come so far this whole season, your final photos are all absolutely GORGEOUS. I love your AUM banner, she looks so ethereal.
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Tie between Versace and AUM Logo

Comment – Every single one is stunning. I love the colors used, and the Valentino ad pose is wonderful!
Favorite Photo of the cycle - Valentino

Comment – You pull of that smiley look incredibly well, I really like your AUM 10 Banner.
Favorite Photo of the cycle - Murder

Comment – She looks incredibly elegant in the frame photo, I love it!
Favorite Photo of the cycle – Framed!
Lab Assistant
#789 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:01 AM
congrats to everyone!!! The photos were beautiful and thanks TJ for yet again another fun contest... can't wait cycle 11 :D

check out my fashions at Luna sims
Scholar
#790 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 4:39 AM
Thank you so much for the comments!!! That B/W pic is my ultimate favorite, thanks again you guys this is incredible!

*edit*

TJ do you have the link to Top Model magazine?WOOT!

*edit*

Found it!
Field Researcher
#791 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 6:31 AM
Thanks for the comments judges I agree with judge Noir on the EMA ad I thought it was to toothy and a bit bi polar, but just didn't want to do the work to change...yeah well what ya gonna do huh? anyway can't wait for the next one I made my model already, I know a little overzealous but yeah.
#792 Old 7th Aug 2007 at 8:01 PM
YAYYYYY CINASTIX!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats on being the winner!!!!!! congrats to the top 10 all of yall did an awesome job!!!!!!!!

i plan on coming back for cycle 11 if i have the time so watch out yall LOL
#793 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 7:57 PM
Congrats to Cinamun! :D
Scholar
#794 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 8:14 PM
Thanks so much you guys!

Page 32 of 32