Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#576 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 7:57 PM
Sorry Joanne for the delay. But I had my questions in a different post.
Advertisement
Original Poster
#577 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 9:14 PM
oh thats why i couldnt find them .... okay no problems i will be PMing the judges ... goodluck guys.
Forum Resident
#578 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 9:41 PM
Really nervous now! LOL
Field Researcher
#579 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 12:18 AM
Though Thierry was bitter at first to be sent home, he is watching eagerly and wishing you all luck

x
#580 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 12:28 PM
My scores are in. Best of luck to the final three!
Original Poster
#581 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 12:35 PM
thanx destin .... now i have all the judging ! goodluck guys scores will be up in about an hour or so.
Scholar
#582 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 2:44 PM
wooot!!! can't wait!
Original Poster
#583 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 2:45 PM

Your answers seemed short and to the point, but it would have been nice if you’d put a little more though into it. While you’re slide show was cute, it kinda took away from the scrap booking idea.

Aaliyah is a pretty girl and it was fun watching her evolve from the “conservative mommy-type person” described in her application.

It was so great to see Aaliyah grow in this contest. Her personality and roleplays were so interesting and fun to play along with. Aaliyah would have to be one of the prettiest girls in the contest also and I have loved every bit of her about the house. Your final task i wish you spent a little more time on instead on compiling a slideshow, i wish you put a little bit of creativity and colours into it to make it more personal. Fantastic job Aailyah.

Your entry was well thought out and really interesting. Your scrapbook was colorful and full of photos! I really liked it!

All your entries were great, and Duncan is an interesting character. Your rp’s were very well done and funny. It’s obvious you put lots of time and effort into this contest; your photos were just terrific too.

Duncan is such a great character! He is funny and devilishly cute (yum yum). He has been the joker and been hilarious to watch inside th house with his quirky sense of humour and wonderful roleplays. I really loved your final entry, lots of different colours and some great pictures loking back at your journey in thee house. Great job Duncan!

I think your entry was great, I think it fit your character and your answers were a bit short in a few places but quirky and funny!

Kristopher has a great personality and adapted so well to the BB experience. You were able to express a depth to him in all the rp’s, and I really got a sense of his character. Great work on all your photos.

Kristopher is one of them need to have players in the house. He is sensitive and cool. I loved his roleplays and his persona that comes across in all your entries, they have been absolutley outstanding. Your final efforts were great, I can really see you enjoyed making your entry because it's well decorated and has plenty of character. Nice job Kristopher.

:3rd - Aaliyah Jackson (Final Score 68.5)

:2nd - Duncan Reeve (Final Score 81)

:1st - Kristopher Taylor (Final Score 83)

:baloons: Congratulations Kristopher You are the winner of Big Brother! :baloons:

Well done other contestants, i know you also tried very hard!

:grouphug: I would also like to extend a great thanks to all the judges who helped out and the EJ's for their help along the way. :grouphug:
Also a i want to thank everybody for joining this contest, and making it so much fun for everyone
Scholar
#584 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 3:22 PM
Whoo hoo second! :clap: Congrats Nukeya and Joewatson... This was so much fun! Thanks judges and thank you Joanne for being such a great host!
Forum Resident
#585 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 5:16 PM
Well done to you three and to Nukeya. I really enjoyed my short time in this contest and I hope to see a cycle two! :D
#586 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 5:19 PM
JOANNE! Blah! I was just getting ready to send my scores.

Grats guys!
Original Poster
#587 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 10:47 PM
sorry tyler ... i couldnt wait. i had to finalise last night ... when i needed an EJ ... i needed scores yesterday

Page 24 of 24