Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2023 at 6:19 PM Last edited by chitownriverscum : 7th Dec 2023 at 3:28 PM.
Default Light-up neon beer brand signs (for windows or walls)
The neon signs you see glaring in the windows of barrooms and package stores at night, advertising brands of beer. I have the Pabst Blue Ribbon one (can't remember where I got it), as well as the generic "beer mug", but I'm looking for other brands. American by preference, but I can't be too choosy. In my dreams, there's an Old Style one out there somewhere, but I think someone would have to make it for me.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2023 at 8:28 PM
I think you want to look for recolors of Dot's Neon sign. There should be some beer signs on those.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2023 at 12:38 AM
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Dec 2023 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
If you use the wayback machine, it has links still.

Thanks for that link! I still can't figure out where the PBR sign came from, but this should be plenty to be getting on with. Cheers!