Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 5:29 PM
Default I'm confused
y'all know The Sim Supply on YouTube right? Right. So I'm a little confused on his name, because all his links say James, but people in the comments are saying Semaj. are they saying Semaj because it's James backwards, or did he flip it himself, wanting a more English sounding name?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Jun 2019 at 6:18 PM
Why don't you ask him over on Youtube? Much easier than asking on a completely different forum.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 2:42 AM
Maybe the name flipped him?

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 2:46 AM
What do you mean, he wanted a more English sounding name? His name is James and he's an Aussie. I hadn't noticed the whole Semaj thing, but I guess it's some kind of joke.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Why don't you ask him over on Youtube? Much easier than asking on a completely different forum.

I didn't really think he would answer it :/
dodgy builder
#6 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 6:06 PM
I know he said something about it in a video. I just guess when you have been a part of this environment for so many years, you get to a point where you just need a facelift or just a rearranging of the furniture.

I don't remember what he said, I just wasn't that bothered.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pretzel_Bun
I didn't really think he would answer it :/

I'm sure one of his fans would though and clear it up for you. Sounds like it's an inside joke but I've never heard of him so I wouldn't know.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Jun 2019 at 7:10 PM
I think I've watched some of his videos, but I've not seen the semaj thing. I think he or other people in his videos always say James. I've never studied the comments, though. Probably just a joke.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 21st Jun 2019 at 3:28 PM
Yeah it's a dumb joke. He has a lot of those.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 8:05 AM
Yeah try on youtube...Chances of replying their are much more as compared to forum.So my recommendation is try their
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#11 Old 29th Jun 2019 at 9:01 AM
He hardly ever replies, but Deli might, she is a friend of his and another Aussie Youtuber. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8...cI7SPx8kffHjWxw But his names is James so it's obviously a joke.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~