Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Sep 2019 at 1:12 PM
Default TJ Detweiler (Recess)
I was bored so I decided to make TJ in TS3, and now I plan on uploading him.
(I made him a teen as he would be easier to customise)

CC Used:
- You're Only Smoke 'N' Mirrors by simsxolove [Tumblr]

Sliders Used:
- Sim Height Slider by CmarNYC
- Facial Sliders by Ahmad/Bella3lek4 [Tumblr]
- Hat Grip Control Set by aWT [Blogspot]
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 29th Sep 2019 at 8:34 PM
The hair and eyebrows seem a bit darker in your creation. The jacket might be a lighter shade
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
The hair and eyebrows seem a bit darker in your creation. The jacket might be a lighter shade

Thanks, done a quick update.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 9:45 AM
The original looks chubby whereas your version does not. So maybe a rounder face, more cheek (and/or try the fatness body slider). In a rounder face, maybe move the eyes a bit lower. The eyes seem to sit on a rather straight line in comparison to the original, formed more like a half circle/oval. Your version's eyes are still rather round in comparison. The eyebrows seem to sit a bit higher in relation to the eyes in the original version. The ears should protrude more. I have never seen that comic series, but the profile of your TJ is very flat. What happened to his nose? I'm also not sure if the eyeliner helps, maybe remove that.
I tried to make a "schematic" picture to illustrate my points, of course it's very rough but I hope it shows what I mean.

Also, he looks very similar to your sim Xavier.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 8:47 PM
I'm pretty sure I'm on the right track now.
By the way, that's not eyeliner. I'm not sure what it is, probably just a shadow created by his eyelids.
Screenshots
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2019 at 2:48 PM
Yes, this does seem like a much better match with a fuller face as Norn suggested.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Oct 2019 at 6:51 PM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 7th Oct 2019 at 7:05 PM.
Here he is after curving the mouth down.
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Oct 2019 at 4:55 PM
Gonna send for moderation.