Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 3:42 PM
Default Goodbye.
I am posting this to vent frustrations. I am only able to download files through The Sims 3 Launcher using 3-packs. I have a download manager downloaded and installed ( which is useless). I followed MTS instructions only to discover that they do not work. All the downloads on this site are still useless to me and I am therefore abandoning this account and will get my downloads on The Sims Resource which does work and they actually have admins who know what the hell they're talking about! Goodbye and good riddance to you!!
Advertisement
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:04 PM
While it's a good thing to vent your frustrations, one can't help but wonder if you would be a bit less frustrated if your only post here hadn't been a post to let us know you're posting to vent your frustrations.
We can't help you with your game issues if we don't have a clue that those issues exist in the first place. Ya know? But, alas, too little too late on my part as you've already said your goodbyes.
Site Helper
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:08 PM
I'm wondering if she's another one who was expecting Mods to show up in the Launcher?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
dodgy builder
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:24 PM
The download manager from tsr? I don't know how that works, but then people on here are probably the kind that likes to run their own system. Some people also still considers TSR a paysite, some don't like commertials and some refuse to pay for a subscripion. Some people on here like to merge files.

If you insist on using the tsr download manager, you're right, this probably isn't the site for you.

I'm the kind that likes to run my own system and considers tsr's manager for noobs. Real players don't bother with a manager from a site with a non-functional forum. Who do you ask for help if you need any
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 4:24 PM
I think she'll be happier without CC or mods, somehow.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)