Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:28 PM
Default Not exactly where what to title this
I'm not totally sure how to explain what I'm askin so please bear with me to describe what it is that I'm askin. I'm addin a pic to try and help too. The big black letterin is what it says now. I wrote in the small blue letterin to show what it sorta looked like before. I was drawin on my memory :D

So sometime yesterday the page address, title, navigational link, well stopped showing.

It used to be the blue heading that shows where you're at and allowed you to click on parts of it to navigate back to a previous area. Yes, we can use the back button, but when I do that it never clears out the new message notice. Just found a new problem in usin back button. If you post a message it takes you back to the message .. lol. Ok, gotta go back farther then.

Is this a new change to the site? If so how do we clear out new message notices? Is it an oops and just needs fixin? Or is it just me and I need to do somethin to get it set to rights?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 8:45 PM
I've noticed this as well and was wondering the same thing!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 6:23 AM
I was wondering what happened to the site navigation at the top of forum pages as well. Its aggravating for it to be gone now. I thought it was just my tablet earlier, as things don't always appear the same on it as my pc, but its just gone.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 11:11 AM
Oops! Thats totally my fault. I was playing around with the navigation breadcrumbs yesterday to fix an edge case when no breadcrumbs existed but the title did, and broke the lot. Sorry about that! It's fixed now.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 2:53 PM
Thank you for fixing it, Delphy! :-)