Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Aug 2023 at 3:02 AM
Default SimWardrobe's Checkbook and Young Adults
SimWardrobe's Checkbook (link) is one of my preferred methods to send Sims money. Unfortunately, it does not allow me to select a young adult as a recipient. 'd like to change it to be able to do so.

In SW-Checkbook-Part-1.package is a BHAV, 'Sub - Fill Array With Neighborhood Sims' there is an 'Expression (Neighbor's Person Age > Const 0x0110:0x01)' at 0x8.

Also, there are several (0x10, 0x1E, 0x27) 'Expression (Neighbor's kEP1 - Young Adult( 0=no, 1=yes ) == Literal 0x0001)'. These may also be related to the 'SW - EP(Param) Installed? (0x0001)' ones, but I don't know.

Does anybody know what this means and how I can change it?

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 10th Aug 2023 at 6:58 PM
Skip over lines 0xF and 0x10. Select the line above and point the false condition to 11. Young adult's person age is 0x13 and kEP == 1. I think that param 1 == 1 means to select payee. Idk what the other cases are for. He uses a constant but no labels.

The tests for family number can be simplified as > 0 && < 7F00 && != current family. Lines B, C, E are redundant.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2023 at 10:23 PM
Sorry it took so long to respond, I actually forgot about this for a few weeks. But that helped to fix it!

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives