Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2024 at 5:03 PM
Default Question About Story Uploading
I've made a story and submitted it, but I'm not sure if the moderation queue is the same as the actual CC moderation queue. For example, if there are any specific differences or such.
The Story Guidelines say little things about it, only that it's supposed to go through a moderation queue, so I was a bit confused on there.
Some more information would be appreciated about it. Thank you!

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 27th Mar 2024 at 5:23 PM
Which sub-forum did you post it in? Then I can have a look.

Thanks

PS Simblr (https://simblr.cc/) has a way better story interface, since it allows you to add characters, proper image gallery, captions, etc. You should check it out!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Mar 2024 at 5:54 PM Last edited by FuryCat : 27th Mar 2024 at 6:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Which sub-forum did you post it in? Then I can have a look.

Thanks

PS Simblr (https://simblr.cc/) has a way better story interface, since it allows you to add characters, proper image gallery, captions, etc. You should check it out!

I posted it in the Drama section of the Sims 2 forum.
Thanks for linking to Simblr! I'll surely check it out, I think it's useful to know.

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 27th Mar 2024 at 6:50 PM
Okay thanks, I've made it visible now!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Mar 2024 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tashiketh
Okay thanks, I've made it visible now!

Thank you! I was just wondering if I was going to get a message or something, so thanks for enlightening me on this.