Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 10:51 AM
Default Good big lips mod/preset
Ok, so my request is simple. I really want some bigger lips for my female sims, and I thought I hit the jackpot when I found the presets from Yokozii. Unfortunately, they use ad.fly and I can't get though.

So, does anyone know any presets or mods that can give the sims really big lips, and that can actually be downloaded and used?

Thanks in advance! c:
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 11:11 AM
Moved to WCIF.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
Inventor
#5 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mca0004
Thank you, and sorry, I'm a bit new to posting on the forums. (:,

You sir, are what we call in Australia; a bloody Champion! Thank you so much!

Though, how did you get though them? Was there some sort of work around? Or was it just plain luck?

Chrome extension - ad.fly skipper/killer + you can get the link from source code when you're on this blue site from ad.fly
Lemme quote myself from another thread:
"right click the blue screen, choose "view source" or whaterver it is in english. Then you will get white site with lots of text and codes, then scroll down to find "destination (you can use ctrl + f and then type destination). There will be link to a proper download site like mediafire or simfileshare. Copy this link and open in new tab."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
Chrome extension - ad.fly skipper/killer + you can get the link from source code when you're on this blue site from ad.fly
Lemme quote myself from another thread:
"right click the blue screen, choose "view source" or whaterver it is in english. Then you will get white site with lots of text and codes, then scroll down to find "destination (you can use ctrl + f and then type destination). There will be link to a proper download site like mediafire or simfileshare. Copy this link and open in new tab."

Give this man a medal!