Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 9:15 PM
Default quake4 and ut2004
has anyone hear played quake 4 and unreal tournamet 2004 they are the best i'm not that good at quake though
Advertisement
#2 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 10:30 PM
I played UT2004...I love it. Best multiplayer game evar.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 4:51 PM
Oooh check out Alien Swarm the best Mod I played so far from UTK4.
Quake 4 is good but I think something is missing I just dont know.

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written.

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LoKain
Oooh check out Alien Swarm the best Mod I played so far from UTK4.
Quake 4 is good but I think something is missing I just dont know.

It was made by Raven... that's what it is missing... a talented dev team. :D

Sorry... I just hate Raven. Mind you I did find Q4 fun.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)
Scholar
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ElPresidente
It was made by Raven... that's what it is missing... a talented dev team. :D

Sorry... I just hate Raven. Mind you I did find Q4 fun.

ElPrez...for a game journalist.....that's rather dissapointing of you. I for one liked Jedi Academy...and....uh....hmm....Jedi Academy.

"We're on sob day two of Operation Weeping-Bald-Eagle-Liberty-Never-Forget-Freedom-Watch sniff no word yet sob on our missing patriot Glenn Beck sob as alleged-President Hussein Obama shows his explicit support sniff for his fellow communists by ruling out the nuclear option."
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 3:26 PM
Well looks like UT is gonna have a face lift for 2007, hope they have a new awesome game type like Onslaught but I wont be holding my breath, maybe they could add mechs as vehicles, but then again that’s why their are mods. :p

There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written or badly written.

Oscar Wilde
(1854 - 1900)
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Synthesis
ElPrez...for a game journalist.....that's rather dissapointing of you. I for one liked Jedi Academy...and....uh....hmm....Jedi Academy.

Oh there are worse developers out there and like I said I enjoyed Q4 so my hatred of Raven doesn't influence my enjoyment of their games (assuming the game is good). However they are a developer who have only got the licences they have got because they ride Id's coat tails. Hence my dislike.

*** Games Journalist with the magazines PC Powerplay and Hyper ***

And guys don't say a game is 'addicting'. That is a horrible massacre of the English language. The word is 'addictive'. Thank you. :)