Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 4:12 AM Last edited by cafeheart : 12th Aug 2019 at 4:37 AM.
Default [SOLVED] First mod - ran into trouble :(
I'm working on creating a mod to give the cell phone camera options all the same options as the expensive cameras (zoom, size options, etc) as well as removing the chance of "bad" photos (gnome photobomb, thumb on lens, whatever). I edited 4 XMLs - the ones for "Take Selfie", "Take Photo", "Take Photo With", and "Take Photo Of" (the cell phone ones, of course). The options have appeared and work great, and testing hasn't produced any bad photos, but "Take Photo With" and "Take Photo Of" both somehow produced posing problems. When choosing to "Take Photo With", the Sim selected in the pop-up window is situated lower than they should be, out of frame of the image (see attached screenshot). When choosing to "Take Photo Of", the Sim having their picture taken doesn't strike a pose as they're supposed to, instead freezing in the position they were in when the game paused. I did not touch the posing portion of the XMLs at all, and have poked around a bit but haven't figured out any sort of solution. I've attached my modified XMLs for "Take Photo With" and "Take Photo Of" so if anyone would be so kind as to give them a look and help me out, it would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

EDIT: I fixed it! I figured it out! I needed to use the SimPicker XMLs for "Take Photo Of" and "Take Photo With" and change the value in the affordance from the cell phone value to the expensive value. Somehow, that's what did it!