Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#1001 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 8:23 AM
Im currently working on the last 4 pics. including the confessional. :D
Advertisement
Original Poster
#1002 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:21 PM
even though round 4 is over .... i will wait as long as i can til round close ...

i can possibly wait up to 12-15 hours til i must PM judges.

hope to see your entries guys
Test Subject
#1003 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cinamun
Wayne that Swarovski ad is GENIUS! Excellent work! Your confessional almost made me cry LOL Ms Dee cant retire!!

Dude i almost almost broke down myself lol! I'm kinda attached to Dee..........not in a weird romantic sick kinda way(lol) but like in a puppy kinda way. I almost died when i thought i lost dee on my computer lol but i found her! But dee has alot of personal stuff to do......gotta custom build a home, raise her kids, gotta "please" her hubsand. ya know he got needs lol. I might make her open up a fashion store or somethin. I don't know......I make put her on the self for a while.......maybe until the summer season come back around or i might work her every now and then. but thanks for the comments summer wine and Joanne! i'm excited bout this rd!
Original Poster
#1004 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 3:36 PM
great wayne i hope u do well
Test Subject
#1005 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 7:00 PM
Default Im done!
Im finally done! Click here.
Original Poster
#1006 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 7:02 PM
HOLY MOTY .... footballer ... u turned out a fantastic entry nice job!
Test Subject
#1007 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 7:04 PM
Thaaanks. It's currently 2:00am here. hehehe well, off to sleep. :D
Original Poster
#1008 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 9:43 PM
im going to bed in about an hour ... and when i wake up i will likely PM hte jduges

punkd .... ur down one picture
pandrito .... ur down your entire round tasks ...

i hope u guys finish up your entries :D
#1009 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 10:12 PM
whoa footballer your entry is jaw droppingly good!!! and thats an understatement!!!!!
#1010 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 2:03 AM
photoshopping my entry!!!
Original Poster
#1011 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 5:35 AM
tick tock tick tock .... time is running out guys :D
#1012 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 7:28 AM
hurry ladies! cant wait to see everyone photos
Original Poster
#1013 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 7:34 AM
me too ... i have to less than one day to finalize this contest, and i'm serioulsy pushing it to hear back from judges in time :D
#1014 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 9:27 AM
Almost done! I'm just finishing the banner
Original Poster
#1015 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 9:40 AM
kk ... i see silas is on the thread too ... i hope you guys are finishing ...
#1016 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 10:43 AM
Default Ava L.

Angelic Ava

Valentino Eyewear

Vera Wang

Swarovski Jewels

MOTY Cycle 4 Banner

Confessional

Confessional

How did you find MOTY this season?

I loved the contest! Every round there is a completely different challenge, with great designers in the fashion industry!
How hard was the competition?
It was very hard, the other contestants are awesome!!!
Which of your pictures was your favorite?
I really liked my pose off
Which picture do you wish you could do over again?
Maybe some pics of this round, I didn't had the chance to take as many time as I usually do.
Which was your favorite picture from each contestant?
I love Jamali's Avon ad, its so colorful that it makes me want to buy the perfume! I also liked Nairobi's beach pic, its so fresh and bright! I loved Ms Dee's Obsession ad, its so sexy! And Carrie's Walmart ad is so fresh! I love the bright colors!
Which was the hardest MOTY task?
The pose off, you didn't knew how the other girls posed, that's why I worked really hard on that task.
Which contestant inspired you even though they were eliminated?
I loved Zoria's and Annika's unique beauty, but I found a friend with Yara.
What will Ava be doing after MOTY?
Probably keep modeling, but I would like to have a husband and kids someday, hopefuly soon.
Do you have any suggestions for tasks next cycle?
I really liked the tasks, and I would like to see similar ones but addapted to different clients.
If you dont win, who do you want to win?
Jamali, this is her first contest and she made it all the way to the final round! Obviously she made a huge effort and I think she deserves it.
#1017 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 10:47 AM
FINALLY FINISHED!!!
*cries like a girl*

I had to re-type the confessional because the letters in the image are a bit too small
Original Poster
#1018 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 10:50 AM
fantastic ... entry pandrito ... and you rushed this?
#1019 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 10:53 AM
yes, I've been sitting in front of the computer since 7 pm, and now its 3 am here :P
So I think I'll better get some sleep.. Good night and good luckkkkkkk!!!!!!
#1020 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 1:44 PM
Almost done with my scores and comments.... :D
Original Poster
#1021 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 2:17 PM
dont forget .... punkd is finishing his entry ... ...

we can only wait a little while longer for him.
#1022 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by waynesim
Dude i almost almost broke down myself lol! I'm kinda attached to Dee..........not in a weird romantic sick kinda way(lol) but like in a puppy kinda way. I almost died when i thought i lost dee on my computer lol but i found her! But dee has alot of personal stuff to do......gotta custom build a home, raise her kids, gotta "please" her hubsand. ya know he got needs lol. I might make her open up a fashion store or somethin. I don't know......I make put her on the self for a while.......maybe until the summer season come back around or i might work her every now and then. but thanks for the comments summer wine and Joanne! i'm excited bout this rd!

Wayne, she can't retire without being in my next contest! [/advertising]

Great pics you guys =)
#1023 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 2:33 PM
joanne, I'm going to be late for an appt if I wait much longer....I can wait another 15 mins or so for punk'd to finish his entry, otherwise I'll just send everything else for now...I won't be able to get back online for another 90+ minutes if that's the case.

EDIT: I sent it what I've finished, I'll have to send in punk'd's scores and comments in an hour or two

best of luck everyone!!
Test Subject
#1024 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FireAzor
Wayne, she can't retire without being in my next contest! [/advertising]

Great pics you guys =)

MV2!!!! I LOVED CYCLE 1! Just for you Euro, i'm gonna hold off on puttin Dee on the self lol. I can't wait!
Scholar
#1025 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 8:48 PM
Pandrito and Footballer EXCELLENT finishes!!! Good luck you guys!!

Page 41 of 43