Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#576 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:49 PM
gosh im getting so nervous ... and scared at thew same time
Advertisement
#577 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 2:25 PM
... I thought I had until the 18th to submit my entry... I was on vacation for a few days and just got back... Doesn't the contest end on the 19th?... oh no...

Oh well... it was so much fun though! It was great. Good luck to everyone!! The entries are beautiful!
Test Subject
#578 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 3:40 PM
Sorry for the wait.

Good luck everyone. You all had amazing entries and it was so hard to judge the final round. :D
Test Subject
#579 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:21 PM
oh my god...counting my fingers....not enough fingers...who can add their fingers..??
Original Poster
#580 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:27 PM
Default ANTM's Next Top Model Announced!!!
I have before me four beautiful, talented models; all who in our eyes are "Top Model". Unfortunately, only one of you can grace the main banner in Cycle 4. Congrats to all the finalists you are the best, each round you pushed yourselves to excel and you did that for sure ; you made the judges job harder and harder each round to find who would be ANTM's next top model.

Let me begin with the judges favorites for Task 1 and Task 2 (each of these girls got 5 additional points added to their score)

Task 1 favorite was Nairobi Obama
Task 2 favorite was Haroz Gabbana

Congrats ladies!!

In 4th place.....Sorscha Holander (joanne 8121) with a score of 22.5

In :3rd ....Elizabeth Valentine (Kahlia) with a score of 25

In :2nd ...Nairobi Obama (Cinamun) with a score of 29

and................ the Winner of ANTM Cycle 4 and who's banner will be featured in Cycle 4 is.........

:1st ...Haroz Gabbana (haroz) with a score of 30.5

CONGRATS TO ALL THE FINALISTS....GREAT JOB!!! You all have something to be very proud of, it was a challenging contest and you all were the ones that made it to this point. I hope to see you all back when Cycle 4 comes :blow:
Scholar
#581 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:31 PM
SECOND FREAKING PLACE!!! :jaw:

Haroz!!! Congratulations girl, go get that star you deserve it!!! Congrats to all the finalists, thanks for a great contest experience Jaela and thank you to the judges as well. Talk about some close scores!!
Original Poster
#582 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:33 PM
Thank you Cinamun and yessssssssss it was a very, very close round.

Congrats Cinamon, Nairobi is a stunning model and you are very talented...I hope to see you in Cycle 4.
Scholar
#583 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:34 PM
Thank you!! I'll definitely be back for cycle 4!
#584 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:46 PM
well done everyone, i had loads of fun! ... your contests are always great fun jaela! hope to see you all again in cycle 4!

congrats top 3 :D
#585 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:49 PM
Congratulations Finalists and extra congrats to Haroz! You deserved it
Original Poster
#586 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:01 PM
Default Prizes
Because MousieBoo lost the model she was offering as a prize. I have created some for a very humble prize to any of the finalists.

Model 1

Model 2

Model 3

Finalist you are welcome one or all of these...they will be retired after this contest and not featured any place else. If you are interested pm me indicating the model{s} and I will sent the file{s} to you.

I know it is not much but, just a humble thanks to you all for entering the contest .
Forum Resident
#587 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:05 PM
CONGRATS Haroz! You deserve it!
#588 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:06 PM
i'm just lurking and i really hate to rude, but obviously beauty contests arent't what they used to be. It seem people are judged on their skills instead of Sim beauty.

please don't hate me for saying that
Forum Resident
#589 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:07 PM
I only emergency judged onced , but from what I saw everyone was brilliant. Anyway well done Haroz and I definately plan on being a full time judge next cycle.
Instructor
#590 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:10 PM
Congrats guys!
Original Poster
#591 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:12 PM
jakester - This beauty contest was not only just about beauty, but how well, a model could be in posing, expressions...and how she presented herself. We all know it takes more then just mere beauty to win a contest. You have your opinion and I recognize it and value that it is your's and you have the right to voice it. But, I will take exception if your remark is stating that the finalists were not beautiful...I guess beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder and in my eyes, these 4 finalist nothing to say about the others in the contest are beautiful inside and out and very, very, very talented and deserve to be congratulated on beauty and talent.
Scholar
#592 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:12 PM
Beautiful models Jaela! Thank you!
Test Subject
#593 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:15 PM
aaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

im too nervous....oh my god!!!

om my god......i cant believe this...aaaahahhahaahh

thank you jaela...love you...thanks for the judges...thank you so much for making my dream come true.. i cant breath...

to Nairobi...you such a good friend i have...to Elizabeth you are so wonderful girl...to sorcha...i was inspired by you...

I won!!!

I'm America's next top model baby!!!! yeah!!
Scholar
#594 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:16 PM
I love it!!! Now go get that star!!!
Original Poster
#595 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:17 PM
Congrats haroz...and now You will get that star and in your signature there will be a 1st place(winner) in it..:D
Test Subject
#596 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 8:21 PM
yes jaela..thank you everyone...finally i won!! look at my signature =)
#597 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 2:59 AM
congrats Haroz!! you deserved it :D:D
Test Subject
#598 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 6:27 AM
thanks emaone
Test Subject
#599 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 9:31 AM
Aww congratulations Haroz! And the others too, I've been lurking in this watching and well, congratulations you all did an awesome job!

Page 24 of 24