Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 11:04 PM
Default Yearbook Publicity
I just noticed that there is a 2017 Yearbook, but not many seem to have found it yet.

Would it be possible to put up a news item about this so that others are aware? Pretty please, it's lonely there!
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Dec 2017 at 11:10 PM
I've joined you!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Dec 2017 at 12:43 PM
Okay, we now have 10 member profiles on there. Please everyone, make your profile!
Site Helper
#4 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 5:05 PM
Ok, now we are up to 17 people there.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#5 Old 27th Dec 2017 at 6:47 PM
Fine, did it. But you all get to see a pic of my cat, not me!
Link Ninja
#6 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 7:20 AM
There are dozens of us! Dozens!

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 9:50 AM
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#8 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 2:35 PM
I'll put up a site news about this soon. Also, I've removed pictures where it's not actually of you (You dont have to upload a picture if you dont want, but if you do it clearly has to be *of* you, not a cat, or a lemon or a tree or whatever...)

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Dec 2017 at 2:48 PM
Awww, a picture of my feet is no good?
Mad Poster
#10 Old 4th Jan 2018 at 6:28 PM
I completely forgot about it and hastily put one together just now. Seems I'm not the only one with how few are participating compared to past years.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )