Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Steampunk Ahoy!

by ninotchka Posted 25th Jul 2010 at 1:29 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2010 at 2:38 AM by ninotchka : Replacing rar file with 7zip file for MAC users

114 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 100 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:45 AM
Woo! Steampunk! My favourite fictional genre! *starts downloading*

One question, though: How does the Sim get to the second floor? I see that there's a firepole to go from the second floor to the first, but isn't that one-way? Am I blind and not seeing the method of ascent, or does the firepole alow two-way travel (pardon the ignorance, I've never used one in any of my houses and I don't [yet] have a firefighter Sim)?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:48 AM
Im sorry, I had to pick my jaw from the floor! Well done. I have always loved your floorplans!

Ten little soldiers all in a line. A shot rings out, - down to nine.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 3:02 AM
i really loved your steampunk.i downloaded it right away.thanks.
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 3:12 AM
Outstanding and impressing,..never saw a house like this *g* ... cool... I'll edit this post later when I have the right words
This is really unique
Forum Resident
#6 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 3:55 AM
Wow, this is amazing!!! I envy your creative mind.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 4:11 AM
This is truly incredible, I mean really amazing. One of the most creative lots I've ever seen. Well done!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 4:16 AM
My jaw just hit the floor. Fantastic work
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 5:21 AM
I can't use this because it's not my style, but oh my god is it awesome. Amazing work!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 5:37 AM
OMG! I'm totally in love with this house! It's gorgeous, unique and so beautifully crafted. You're amazing!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 5:59 AM
Ok some of you lovely people have to stop dropping jaws, this could become very messy only kidding, thanks guys, it was hoot to create, and I chortled nearly all the way through building it because I was hungover - I mean like seedylicious hungover

Thank you all for your great feedback

HiddenForce, your Sims can go up and down that pole, you have to watch them though, some of them keep going up and down until they run out of energy and others, fall flat on their asses

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 6:37 AM
*Nerdgasms* I love it.

No, u can't haz cheezburger
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 7:12 AM
It's beautiful. I don't see a stairs to the second floor. Is there one? Thank you.
Inventor
#14 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 7:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ninotchka
HiddenForce, your Sims can go up and down that pole, you have to watch them though, some of them keep going up and down until they run out of energy and others, fall flat on their asses

You are SO right! It is too funny to watch them!

Amazing lot! I see your creativity is in overdrive again! lol
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bestock
It's beautiful. I don't see a stairs to the second floor. Is there one? Thank you.

Bestock,
No stairs to the second floor, there is only a speedy pole (which your Sims can use to go up and down), stairs would not fit in there without causing the house shape to be bumped out in a way I didn't want it go.

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Scholar
#16 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 9:03 AM
This theme is not my favorite,but your lot is so magnificent that I can't resist.I am lost in admiration.You are currently creating and sharing so much beauty that you'll sure make the world more beautiful.Thanks so much !
Mad Poster
#17 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 10:28 AM
OMG, this really is jaw-dropping! Your creativity and attention to detail are always so astounding, and this is so imaginative, and I *LOVE* Steampunk, there is definitely a place for this in my town! In fact, I'd like to live in it in real life! Thanks for this great creation!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 10:59 AM
This is really unique! Thank you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 11:13 AM
ohhhhh my gosh! this is amazing! i had my inventor-gothic-sim-girl just moving out of her parents house and i didn´t find a house that matched her. and now here it is : THE perfect house! thanks sooooooooooooo much for creating this !!!!
Instructor
#20 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 1:27 PM
Absolutely wonderful, the creativity and attention to detail!
Just amazing!

/Lisen
Mad Poster
#21 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 1:59 PM
YES! :lovestruc Steampunk! WOO! Wait--what am I shouting for? I don't have any EPs!
Alright, now forgive me if I end up window shopping, but I just had to ask: that yellow scarf/cravat thing the girl is wearing: was that EP clothing or Sims Store clothing?
Also, on the second floor, that big yellow round awning you have, was that EP/Store CC?
Last question: You know what this reminded me of as SOON as I saw it: HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE! *squealing* :lovestruc

SPLENDID work! A total favorite, even if I can't donload it! And your use of colors was genius!
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:23 PM Last edited by gomme : 25th Jul 2010 at 2:38 PM.
Ohhh ! I love this !

Thanks so much, and I cannot wait to use this house !
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 2:50 PM
Amazing! do we have to dowload all CC before, or is it included in the pack? Thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 3:01 PM
I usually don't leave a message just hit the thanks button and start downloading, but for this one I had to let you know how original,fabulous and inventive this house is, I can't wait to play with this lot. it looks like such fun..
Thanks
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 3:38 PM
Incredible! I'll have to get busy with a self sim to move in....

THANKS!!! Justine
Page 1 of 5