Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 26 (Who?), Viewed: 4579 times.
Page 2 of 2
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 1:51 PM
Good to know that you saw a proportional increase in production value. I don't think I'm happy with it quite yet but the feedback's been good, so I'm just going to see what I can do to make life easier. These episodes are eventually going to be a monthly thing, so I'll want to have a particular format and a particular production process. It seems to have worked for Episode 1 here and Episode 2's been getting off the ground. You probably know where I stand on deadlines, but I'll be pretty happy if I can have it done by early September.

Also that's definitely not it for this thread, I don't really know why I said it would be.

Look out for BRIDGEPORT'88 - it's the hottest new show on YT this season!
Already renewed for '89!

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 8:37 PM
That's definetly awesome! I like the fact you're making it a monthly thing: you'll have time to improve more and more as you put together the episodes.

As for this thread, I guess it gets frustrating putting so much work into an artistic project and not getting many responses. If I were you, I wouldn't think much about it; just continue with what you like, or live, to do, and this thread will be there to have another communication channel for your series.
Page 2 of 2