Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#251 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 7:03 AM
My scores are in! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#252 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 7:49 AM
I dont wanna sound really stupid but do you want my Model to dress up as Ariel mermaid look or when she turns human???

Love Heidi xx
Original Poster
#253 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 10:56 AM
Bec, sure, PM me =]
hehe stormy thanks but it wasnt counted hehe maybe next round tell me if you're up to do it
Heidi, up to you. You can have her have a tail or be the human one. Up to you .
Instructor
#254 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:29 AM
Song: I'm eliminated? Aww, no hard feelings. Task 3 seems fun ([cough]Chance for me & Mulan... Just kidding!). Anyways, I didn't do well anyway. I hope there's cycle 3? Well, I'm off to my flight to Pusan to celebrate Seongtanjeol. Good luck to all you guys!

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
#255 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 1:33 PM
ooh first YAYAYAY i just hope i dont let the judges down next round sleeping beauty ooh cool cant wait to get started
#256 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 2:08 PM
im not suprised at all by my placing I knew i did poorly and realised after that i didnt follow instructions. im glad i got another chance ... i will try and step it up a notch this round and pull out my best thankyou judges.
#257 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 2:35 PM
6th place? Ahhh...I'm a bit rubbish. I knew it was coming though.
Lab Assistant
#258 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 8:09 PM
Thank you for putting me 5 th place Cinderalla is one of my favorites! I was in a contest awhile back called Disney and had to do her and all the other princess. I had fun and won that one hahaha! Good luck everyone and I'm sad to see the others go!
#259 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 9:43 PM
I understand why I got 9th place. I'm just plain not as good as everyone else. ^^
Lab Assistant
#260 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bexstar
I understand why I got 9th place. I'm just plain not as good as everyone else. ^^

Don't say that Bexstar! I think you did really good! I'm not that great at paintshop and have the only problems finding backgrounds! I think the backgrounds make the picture. I'm feeling a bit down, so I'll try and get to the pics asap.!
#261 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 10:52 PM

im more than likley going to have to drop out my games gone bad again and it turns out its a virus on my pc whic means complete gut out of everything i do have backups but ill have to take it in tomorrow and it will take a full day to repair then put all my programs back on then put sims back on and with rl aswell ill not have any time to do my pics thats looking on the good side if my computers actully repairable this isnt an official drop out because im going to try so hard to get my pics in but im holding out hope this is so unfair i was doing so well aswell *goes and sulks*
#262 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 11:02 PM
Tom sawyer? Oh no... Oh well I'll do my best.
Original Poster
#263 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 3:26 AM
Honey!! I hope your PC gets better. Dont want to miss you out for the contest again like last cycle. =]
Everyone did great. =] Try and do better this round. The judges are a bit tough so yeah...
S_A, like in all my Hollywood Contest traditions, one contestant will be pulled back in for round 3 1/2 onwards till the final round so if you happen to be that lucky person. You'll get pulled back into the contest. =] so keep lurking. The top 3 with the highest score this round will vote on who to pull back in along with the judges to. They will decide who should be given another chance to prove their creativity. This happened in the last cycle (HNIG) and Aurora Coleman (Joesims) was pulled back in and she continued till the final round. So keep lurking.
PLumbob, aww Tom Sawyer's not that bad. *grins* cant wait to see your entry.
Good luck guys.
Instructor
#264 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 8:10 AM
I didn't know about that ema (can I call you ema?). If I don't get pulled back, maybe someone else deserves it. But what do you mean by keep lurking?

Anybody who can make a Yoon Eun Hye Sim?
Original Poster
#265 Old 5th Dec 2007 at 10:24 AM
I'm not saying you'll be the one pulled back in =] I said, the top three scores and the judges will vote on who should be pulled back in for round 3 1/2 =] as in keep lurking means like so keep on watching the contest just in case Yeah sure you can call me Emma. :]
Original Poster
#266 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 3:31 AM
_ This contest might close _
I'm sorry guys, but i am really busy these days and there has been a number of people PMing me they want to drop out and my judges arent exactly responding because they are busy and so am i , I understand with RL and all.
I'm sorry everyone. I really wanted this contest to continued, but i'm really busy. Maybe you'll look out for this contest again at sims2supernova.. someday. Maybe.
I'm sorry everyone.
I hope you understand.
#267 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 4:42 AM
Oh pumpkins skins. Oh well, you gotta do what you got to do emma. Here's to next time around.

Page 11 of 11