Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#151 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 9:40 AM
dlisted, no that was expected. So the judges hadn't really a hard job
Congrats Honeynut! I said early that you would win, but Jessica made
me belive it was an equal chance for everybody to win in the final round.
If i knew that this was not correct, i would have dropped out. I did not
work that hard to gain another 2nd place, but because i thought i would have a chance to win for once.

Luvyuyu, why have you linked to 2 different pictures? I have never seen this in a contest before. I don't think it's just ok to safeguard oneself so the judges shall decide what picture is the best?

Jessica: how come my round 3 is commented again instead of round 4? And why was i mislead to think that the scorings from the other rounds was not going to be used?

No harm Honeynut, this has nothing to do with you. You have had some great pics.

1st place in SimCity's Most Eligible Bachelor 2009
2nd in Wicked/Angel male models
2nd in The Ultimate Maxis Sim Makeover
2nd in Bollywood's Next Idol
3rd in Miss Curves
Advertisement
#152 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 10:35 AM
thankyou sooo much for the win guys tis awsome times infinity :D
#153 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 11:10 AM
@sakrayami the 2nd pic I linked to is not in the contest, the one i show is the one i enter in the contest but the other i post there because I like the most. I post the pic in the contest after asking my bro and sis what they think about ^^

everyone was doing that in MSB (miss starless beauty) I was in that contest before.
The judge only taking the pic they view not the one i linked to.

Anyway congrats honey for the first place and sakrayami for being the second! ^__^

I'm always the 3rd x3 but i'm happy I took the first place in the final round before they put all the scores together 8D this is new for me hehe.
Original Poster
#154 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 8:38 PM
Sakrayami, i made a mistake copying/pasting your comments in my rush to get the winner posted up last night. I put up your proper comments now. As for the "misleading" thing, it says in the very first post that the winner will be the person with the highest score from all rounds (added together). I'm not sure why you posted that here anyways, as you mentioned it in your pm to me too.
I also explained in my pm to you that the additional pics she (?) linked were not scored. Her score was based on the pics posted, not linked.
I dont want to argue with you more and clutter up this thread. You seem to have a problem anytime anyone scores higher than you, even though you didnt even score low!
Judging this contest was hard, even if sakrayami wants to assume it wasnt, you guys had some very hot guys and it was difficult judging each round, you all did so well!

I'm sorry that sakrayami had such a horrible time in this contest, but I hope you two, honeynutcows and luvyuyu had fun
#155 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 9:06 PM
i really really enjoyed this contest jessica
and sakraymi i'm sorry you feel you should drop out just because you are going to come second i have been in many contests most recently the bachelor that i knew i wouldn't win becuase scores were cumlative, i didn't stick it out to win i stayed because i enjoyed the host and contestants and making the tasks i'm sorry you have to feel that way you did amazing.
#156 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 10:26 PM
Thank you Jessica for understanding me, I only posted the linked pics because I was working on them and didn't want to just delete them, I know everyone take the displayed pic. everyone does that I guess.. o.o;;

Well I had fun in this contest! I hope everyone does too.. Jess you was really good host for not feeling down though most of the contestant drop out..

Hopefully I'll join your next contest ^__^

and yes i'm a 'she' ^_~

Good luck everyone and have nice day/night

Page 7 of 7