Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#826 Old 16th Mar 2017 at 7:49 AM
ok shit happened last time: undead sim did butched the savefile, the game was unplayable because of permanent mourns of not only my sims but everyone else too, also this ended on more people dying and just kept waiting for the damn reaper to appear, he never did. Finally i was lazy to do it again, but now i had outcome my laziness and continue... or more likely restart :s

Male sim:
LOTS of body hair
Ugly nose (Can fix with plastic surgery later)
Short hair

Female sim:
blue/red/green/purple/orange skin
make your sim a pretty princess.
Lots of makeup

Extra sim:
Father In Law
Ugliest clothing you can find
lucky trait
hat hairstyle

Garden dies! (if you have a garden then destroy it.)
why do i always get this roll when i have no garden?
well first one is a freebie

Redecorate a room (Sell all the furniture in it and re-decorate by buying new furniture.)

main floor revamped

I has chezburger? (If you have sims pets adopt a cat. If you don't then take your household and eat out.)

perk:
Get out of event Free card! (Use any time within 9 days.)
Build: create a beautiful yard with fun activities for the whole family!

Stealing is so cliche! (Using testingcheatsenabled true shift click the mailbox, click force visitor and force a burglar to your lot)
will use the perk on these one... ironically princess using chalks in public library caused this:

bad deal! ( oh no! your kid traded in your car for some magic beans!(delete any 1 vehicle in the house, and plant 1 plant of any seed type to be the magic bean. If you don't have a vehicle then delete your sims favorite object to use. DO NOT SELL THEM. Use testingcheatsenabled + Shiftclick the vehicle or object and click delete.)
thought i could get a freebie with this one too, then remembered FATHER IN LAW:

so it was done, nraased the game console and rummaged for seed

I wish for a fish (get a fish from a store. then mount it, and put it where all your sims can see. it must be from a store, and not fished up.)

I still have 2 days to get that yard, will update when done
Advertisement
Test Subject
#827 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 5:25 AM
Ooo, this one seems interesting. Probably will give it a try once my Sims 3 finishes downloading :P
Test Subject
#828 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 7:11 PM
This is an amazing challenge.
My first sim was a female and I rolled:
-Name her Wonder Women
-No Makeup
-Perfect Traits

For the male(Hunter Castle) I rolled:
-Loser trait
-Blue eyes
-Neat trait

My first event was prison and Hunter was the one I in prisoned.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#829 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatWood12
This is an amazing challenge.
My first sim was a female and I rolled:
-Name her Wonder Women
-No Makeup
-Perfect Traits

For the male(Hunter Castle) I rolled:
-Loser trait
-Blue eyes
-Neat trait

My first event was prison and Hunter was the one I in prisoned.

My game broke so I'm adding a new sim, and I'm still going to do the prison challenge. It will be Hunter's sister. I rolled:
-Glasses
-Workaholic trait
-I'm different! (Make your sim have a unique hairstyle color and unique eye color. Like Blue hair and Red Eyes!)
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#830 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 7:32 AM
Might as well do a 3rd do it as you go family, and make them into a legacy... :p(this time, I'm only doing perks and Events, 1 perk(1 roll at-least) per 3 days, 1 event every day...)
I've got Star Clause, she has white hair, purple skin, and is Absent-Minded, Inappropriate, Grumpy, Childish, and Friendly.
Santa Clause who has Pink eyes, his name is obviously Santa Clause, and Loves the Outdoors, a Genius, Neat, A Kleptomaniac, and Childish.
Their teenaged daughter, Emilie Clause, who has modest clothing, but a stupid shirt, and looks like(Idk either...) my dream girlfriend. Her traits are; Family Oriented, Inappropriate(like her mother), Neat(Like her father), And a bookworm.
The first event was to: Try for a Baby!
My sims are now expecting a new bundle of joy!
The first perk is: Better homes and gardens!
My sims have a place to put a garden with the $1000 the gods gave them!
Lab Assistant
#831 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 7:10 AM
Ok so I lost my Clause family and now I have a different family, I'm on 3rd gen and got around 9 rerolls, I got lucky in this challenge! I'll update soon!
Lab Assistant
#832 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 4:13 AM
Ok so my 2nd generation has 5 children (they just had twins) and their adopted daughter has married some girl and one of them are expecting multiples(sorry, I forgot all about them and I don't have pictures, plus I forgot most of the events I rolled for...)
Lab Assistant
#833 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 10:07 PM Last edited by Heart Sims : 21st Jul 2017 at 11:20 PM.
The first event I had was major kidnapping. Very "hilarious" generator. SPARE ME
Fannie Grey: Medium hair, I'm different, colored skin

She's really pretty and a fairy!
Romeo Grey: Named Romeo, Red eyes, Dream BF in-game

Note that that ugly sweater is work clothes

Yaaz Castellonos: Clown makeup rerolled to butterfly rerolled to blue eyes, VERY muscular, colored skin rerolled to stupid shirt

Looks like a very stereotypical thug jus' off the streets. Sorry, but it was fun to make him

Now for the kidnapped kids!
Tropher Baker: Short hair, ugly clothes, santa claus rerolled to red eyes.
Kitty (Sandi) French: skinny bean pole, named kitty, yellow eyes

Tropher looks like that one kid that has a crush on the pretty girl which would be kitty...
Sam Sekemoto: Lots of makeup, stupid shirt rerolled to rainbow hair, pink clothing

hahahahah
Carol Funke: Named princess leah rerolled to big breasts, lots of makeup, blonde hair

She looks like harley quinn lol so i rolled with it

Definitely keeping her. Maybe she'll marry Yaaz or maybe if i get a "make pretty again" or another perk that will let her turn one of the 3 single boys into joker. I don't know yet
Malika Williams: Blue hair, grey/white/black skin, kleptomaniac

... nothing to say but still lololo
Lab Assistant
#834 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 12:04 AM
My family:
So my 2nd gen had her twin boys right now their kids and their daughter got married to a girl and now are expecting, I rolled triple adoption and adopted 1 female child and 2 toddler 1 male 1 female, I don't remember their rolls... I'll try to upload photos...
Test Subject
#835 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 12:32 AM
Well, Surprising that i only JUST found this challenge -_- Imma try it out!
Male:
Inappropriate Trait(Meh, Not to hard to handle)
Long hair
Purple hair
Not bad.
Female:
Name her Lara Croft(Oh God)
Stereo Type
Black hair
First Event:
Triple Adoption
Well, Interesting Event
Here you go:
(I Randomly picked the genders, two males, one female)
Boy 1:
Skinny Bean Pole
Ugly Clothing
Clark Kent
Boy 2:
Neat
Pretty Princess
Named after dad
Girl:
Least favorite hairstyle
White hair
No eyelashes
Not bad.
Lab Assistant
#836 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 9:29 AM
My game crashed while trying to load up the game, I'll try again(thank god I didn't lose my save...) and try to update you guys on what happened
Lab Assistant
#837 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 5:09 PM
Ok I'm finally on my 5th generation, I'll roll for her next time I play(I wait untill the kids are either teens or YA to roll)
Lab Assistant
#838 Old 21st Aug 2017 at 7:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveViolet
Ok I'm finally on my 5th generation, I'll roll for her next time I play(I wait untill the kids are either teens or YA to roll)

DOn't understand how people get that far. I get to maybe the third generation and then restart lol
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#839 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 2:28 AM
I'm honestly really surprised people are still playing this challenge I made, and i'm glad you are having fun with it! That is the intention after all.
I have to ask if you would like another update, I had long abandoned this challenge and thought everyone else did but.. well, I guess they didn't.
If you wanna vote on that poll, go ahead!
oh, and if anyone wants to try sims 4 with a similar challenge, it seems MegaMutant beat me to it! Its as close to this as I could find, i'm honored that people are still using this silly idea I had awhile back. I almost wanna try just recreating this itself for sims 4. IDK if anyone would be interested though, you'd have to let me know on that as well.

I also wanna say I love the sims you guys have gotten, the events, and the chaos. Its still some of the funniest stuff I've ever read.
Test Subject
#840 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emmyzrulz
I almost wanna try just recreating this itself for sims 4. IDK if anyone would be interested though, you'd have to let me know on that as well.

I've played this challenge a few times now and I absolutely love it! I'm looking at the one you linked to for TS4, seems fun but I'd love to have one that's closer to the original. Either way thanks for making this version. I'm so glad I happened to check this thread!
Lab Assistant
#841 Old 29th Oct 2017 at 8:24 AM
I love this challenge, but it looks like I'll be taking a break from it for a while since my computer's broken... I hope you guys will please continue to entertain me with your wonderful families!
Lab Assistant
#842 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 2:28 AM
Default please
I'm honestly really surprised people are still playing this challenge I made, and i'm glad you are having fun with it! That is the intention after all.
I have to ask if you would like another update, I had long abandoned this challenge and thought everyone else did but.. well, I guess they didn't.
If you wanna vote on that poll, go ahead!
oh, and if anyone wants to try sims 4 with a similar challenge, it seems MegaMutant beat me to it! Its as close to this as I could find, i'm honored that people are still using this silly idea I had awhile back. I almost wanna try just recreating this itself for sims 4. IDK if anyone would be interested though, you'd have to let me know on that as well.

I also wanna say I love the sims you guys have gotten, the events, and the chaos. Its still some of the funniest stuff I've ever read.

I would love if you could do some updating adding new rolls (like more names), perks, events, build/buys, ect. And btw ever since i got the Sims 3 ive had a save game of this challenge. I love it :lovestruc if you update i will give you infinity virtual hugs.
Lab Assistant
#843 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 4:16 PM
I would love to see an update to this! And a TS4 version would be great too! I've tried the one you linked to and to be honest I just don't like it as much. I'm a bit of a deviant player and their version is too...safe I guess? I have used your rollers to play a TS4 version in the past, with just changing rolls that wouldn't work in TS4 to something that would. I'd love to see what you come up with!
Lab Assistant
#844 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 1:40 AM
I'm going to try this with the PS3 version of sims 3, since I found out how to cheat! Wish me luck!
Lab Assistant
#845 Old 4th Nov 2017 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LoveViolet
I'm going to try this with the PS3 version of sims 3, since I found out how to cheat! Wish me luck!

I wish you luck
Lab Assistant
#846 Old 24th Jan 2018 at 1:23 AM
This place is dead o-0
Test Subject
#847 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 12:20 AM
Hey, I started this Challenge and I decided to post it in a Blog http://sheierenssims.blogspot.de/20...-as-you-go.html
That is a bit more organized than posting it directly here I think... anyway. I have fun with this challenge and if anyone is interested in seeing how it goes with my Sims you are welcome.
It seems a bit too easy for me though... maybe I just had luck but the Events don't have as much impact as I thought they would. Any tips how to make it more challenging/eventful? (If anyone already said something in that direction I'm sorry for not reading through 33 sides of posts at once)

It is a bit sad that this challenge doesn't seem to get any updates. There could be new events with every expansion like "adopt a dog" for Pets or "Spent 3 days in the Future" or other things.

Well, just wanted to leave this here
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#848 Old 25th Jan 2018 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IISheireenII
Hey, I started this Challenge and I decided to post it in a Blog http://sheierenssims.blogspot.de/20...-as-you-go.html
That is a bit more organized than posting it directly here I think... anyway. I have fun with this challenge and if anyone is interested in seeing how it goes with my Sims you are welcome.
It seems a bit too easy for me though... maybe I just had luck but the Events don't have as much impact as I thought they would. Any tips how to make it more challenging/eventful? (If anyone already said something in that direction I'm sorry for not reading through 33 sides of posts at once)

It is a bit sad that this challenge doesn't seem to get any updates. There could be new events with every expansion like "adopt a dog" for Pets or "Spent 3 days in the Future" or other things.

Well, just wanted to leave this here

Hi! I actually just got on mod the sims today, i'm not as super active as I used to be and first thing I see is this!
I'm honored you'd devote a blog to this, it looks like you've already gotten a "nose" for trouble.

A way to make it more eventful? Well, the easiest way would be to roll for events more often. This challenge was more created to be a "add-on" to the original game itself, an enhancer for people who didn't necessarily want to devote time to a huge challenge but still didn't know what to do in their own game, so it isn't necessarily meant to challenge you all the time, just to add some excitement to the game and challenges to try new things and its utterly random and at times even insane. It might be easy right now but there are rolls that will utterly change the entire game and make you want to weep in a bush about the insanity of the world you have now created.

I recently ran a poll to find out people actually still play this and would love some updates, so... well... incoming!!! Brace yourself! The biggest problem is sims 3 isn't running great on my computer at the moment, sims 4? smooth as butter. Sims 3? Your computer is going to explode in 10, 9-
I want to both update this and create an official sims 4 version so that everyone can enjoy this again. ^ - ^
Test Subject
#849 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 10:17 AM Last edited by IISheireenII : 26th Jan 2018 at 10:17 PM.
Hi! I actually just got on mod the sims today, i'm not as super active as I used to be and first thing I see is this!
I'm honored you'd devote a blog to this, it looks like you've already gotten a "nose" for trouble.

A way to make it more eventful? Well, the easiest way would be to roll for events more often. This challenge was more created to be a "add-on" to the original game itself, an enhancer for people who didn't necessarily want to devote time to a huge challenge but still didn't know what to do in their own game, so it isn't necessarily meant to challenge you all the time, just to add some excitement to the game and challenges to try new things and its utterly random and at times even insane. It might be easy right now but there are rolls that will utterly change the entire game and make you want to weep in a bush about the insanity of the world you have now created.

I recently ran a poll to find out people actually still play this and would love some updates, so... well... incoming!!! Brace yourself! The biggest problem is sims 3 isn't running great on my computer at the moment, sims 4? smooth as butter. Sims 3? Your computer is going to explode in 10, 9-
I want to both update this and create an official sims 4 version so that everyone can enjoy this again. ^ - ^

That is great ^-^ but I personally prefer the open world of Sims 3 to the endless loadingscreens of 4 (I avoid leaving the house in 4 so bad its not even fun ) sooo.... that means no (official) update for the Sims 3 version of this? huh too bad, but if it doesn't run as it should on your pc it can't be helped :/
maybe I'm going to write some pack specific Add-Ons for this someday (at least the two packs I actually have) but first I#ll just have fun playing it

and yeah... it turned a bit hectic next xD I'll post tomorow or so how the story goes on //edit: I did post it~
Instructor
#850 Old 27th Jan 2018 at 12:44 AM Last edited by TrillianRikku : 19th Feb 2018 at 11:35 PM.
Default 1.1
this is my attempt

Meet Mark Masters

His Rolls
Blue Hair
Ugly Clothes
Give Traits That I Hate

Kitty Masters

Her Rolls
Name Her Kitty
Red Hair
Alien Eyes

1st Event: Triple Adoption (I Used a Dice for this Odd for boys Even for Girls)

Day One
Mark Freaks out from the arrival of the time portal

Baby One: Pudding Pop (Good,Genius)

Her Rolls
Name Her Pudding Pop
Ugly Clothes
Pink Hair ( will give when she ages up)

Day Two

Baby Two: Rubber Duck (Brave,Heavy Sleeper)

Name him for an Object Behind Me ( I Collect Rubber Ducks)
Red Eyes
Evil Trait

Also Mark yelling at the ceiling for no good reason

Day Three: Nothing Interesting happened except for the arrival of baby three

Baby Three: Mira (Excitable,Couch Potato)

Her Rolls:
Pink Eyes
Purple Hair
Sterotype (not sure what sterotype i'm doing yet)

Next Event : Fired Sim Quits there job I think Mark will do this one as he never goes to work any way
Page 34 of 37