Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
O_o
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Feb 2018 at 7:04 AM
Default WCIF bed for Woohoo
Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone remembered where to find the heart bed options...just not in the heart bed. I feel like I remember there being a site that had the hacked beds so you did not need to use the heart bed.

I want, I need, therefore I am a sim!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 6:10 PM
Old Post I know sorry admins, but as I am hunting cc for my game I find these things, I saw this post so I figured I would reply, I am unsure if this is what the OP wanted but these bed state Love beds there are many kinds of these double beds here ^-^

http://www.simfreaks.com/objects/ro...ets/index.shtml

Every gamer is unique take your time to find your own style, your own way to play,don't try to blend in with everyone, go on be different stand out don't be afraid, no matter what your age, no matter what you like you are you and that's what matters most.Go out at there have fun and play! ^-^
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 7:42 PM
Some CC makers that dared to make functional beds (it's hard, they need a lot of images/views because of the size and animations!) made them love beds too. They just don't always mention it. Sadly, a lot of CC has been lost, especially with the loss of the CTO sims archive. Sandy from AroundTheSims has at least one lovebed in the Modern Line set. Either C&C Enterprices or Woobsha had a 'patch' where you could use the normal 'made up'/'messy'/'in use' animations of beds for the 'play with' interaction so you can make any animated functional two-sim bed into a 'love' bed, but I can't find it anywhere, so I might be remembering the location where I got it wrong? Does anybody know?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 2:15 PM
Also The Sims Resource has a ton, just wade through the bed section and read the descriptions. A few of my favorite beds came from there, including a simple canopy with white coverlet and a nice version of one of the beds in the game already.

Also some nice ones here:

Dincer Hepguler - look under Unique Objects 1, 2, 3,4
Sim Freaks - look under both Rooms and read the descriptions

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Aug 2018 at 8:37 AM
that Love heart bed came with Sims Deluxe
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 6:57 AM Last edited by PrincessKharis : 29th Oct 2018 at 11:05 PM.
Are you looking for you adult animation beds?

M&M Needful Things had adult objects and animations (the forum is gone now but someone may have files)
Pandora Sims had them as well but they are pay from memory
Sims Pegasus (several Yahoo Groups for their stuff)
Openlea (not sure where to find her files now)