Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2023 at 12:23 AM Last edited by TSOgeology101 : 6th Jul 2023 at 7:49 AM.
Default Object Crashing--Fixed
Hello all!

Happy belated July 4th to all who celebrated yesterday! Sorry to spam with all these questions, but I found the DH chair recolors used in the house I'm rebuilding from my WCIF thread. At first, all 24 recolors of the chair and loveseat were fine until I tried to place a different object in the game. That object was a recolor of a base game statue that crashed my game. I removed the file from the downloads folder, reloaded the lot from my previous save but the rooms that had the DH chair recolors were glitched in way that only half of the loveseats showed. Thinking it was a simple fix I deleted the glitched files but when I tried to replace them, they too began to crash my game but this time corrupted the lot itself and I had to replace the lot with a vanilla one. I ran the Object ID program that is supposed to find duplicate id files that crash the game, yet the program insists that there are not any duplicate files. The Sims File Cop also cannot find any corrupt files either. Is there any other way to see what the problem with the recolors are and possibly fix them? Thanks! :D

I found a temporary fix by playing around in Transmogifier(sp?) and SimCategorizer