Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 10:55 PM
Default MTS Out Of Context
Some of the comments on the sims foums can be rather funny if you happen to read them out of context.

Have you seen any forum or blog posts in the simming or general gaming community that would be rather disturbing if read out of context?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 2:38 AM
Much of it is still disturbing even when read in context. Sometimes, I just don't want to know how other people play....

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 2:51 AM
Lol, first one is mine in a thread where cloning an object and it's footprint was mentioned.

I saw 4... didn't want to ask any questions about that though since that one is disturbing both ways.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
dodgy builder
#4 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 10:23 AM
I saw the 4'th one. It's from a funny video about a killer mod. It's nothing but disturbing actually lol
Scholar
#5 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 12:44 PM
I have some to add.

Quote:
It was a dream date, despite Mary throwing up twice during it.

Quote:
There is a blond and a red grandparent so maybe I will get lucky and get just one grandchild who isn't brown.

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 9:36 PM
@Bubblebeam !

I spotted these today:

Scholar
#7 Old 23rd May 2017 at 2:35 PM
Was looking for an old post of mine and came across this gem in the thread

Quote:
Once you shove a Sloppy Jalopy in your ass, 235 limes are a walk in the park.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th May 2017 at 4:50 PM
I quickly forget comments I see, but I do remember the good ol' Mistermook not wearing pants.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 1:30 AM
Nearly all of my stuff requires context. I live in a world that seems far removed from the bland, daily life most people go through where mundane reigns supreme.

The again, with the way things are in my home, you could have sworn the Cheshire Cat and the Queen of Hearts are co-ruling what appears to be Wonderland.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 8:27 PM
"I'm gonna try to get a few more babies out of him before I kill him."
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Jun 2017 at 1:36 PM