Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 1:33 AM
Default Help testing my electric chair.
Hello. Im working on madscientist objects and i build an electric chair. The problem is that im not able to have some recent patches until december and need to test if the chair work with the new ones.

Its has two options.

Silence electrocute: zap or kill yor sims by electrocution. One zap dont kill but dont have the sit electrocution animation, other zap and kill the sim.
Push the red button: Available if you have get to work Ep. Function the same as the electrocution from the chemistry-lab object.

Thanks in advance
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  necrodog-franken-electric-chair-electrocute.rar (1.85 MB, 513 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 5:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by necrodog
Hello. Im working on madscientist objects and i build an electric chair. The problem is that im not able to have some recent patches until december and need to test if the chair work with the new ones.

Its has two options.

Silence electrocute: zap or kill yor sims by electrocution. One zap dont kill but dont have the sit electrocution animation, other zap and kill the sim.
Push the red button: Available if you have get to work Ep. Function the same as the electrocution from the chemistry-lab object.

Thanks in advance

works great, would be interesting to have them electrocuted in the chair (animation wise), but seeing them start to smoke while in it is pretty funny. one really fun thing to do is goto willow creak park, (with cheats on) and replace all the chess table chairs with the electric chair, and watch all your sims fall victim to a shocking game of chess. (not sure if its meant to kill sims automatically just by them choosing to sit in it might need to fix that)