Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th May 2016 at 1:31 AM
Default What would your company's tagline be?
I had my computer game company and our tagline is "We reject your DLC and substitute with free codes" as a nod to the ridiculous pricing scale of paying $4 for a digital chair when you could have gone into a discount store and bought the same chair for your house. We riffed the Mythbusters Mantra: "We reject your reality and substitute our own."

And my general sin store (essentially a one stop shop for those living the Sex, Drugs and Rock and Roll life) Grande Bon Vivant has "Don't tell your mother." As the store is a nod to my father, who in his day, drank, smoked both tobacco and "other" cigarettes and had a nudie mag collection, the tagline is the classic line fathers tell their kids in the event dad went against mom's rules. The name came from my description of my father as "the bon Vivant of vice and sin". When they asked of my mother, I called her a "conservative troglodyte" referring to her habits of watching TV in the dark and essentially worrying over me since I was a baby. One time, she flipped out over me using a fork and knife at a very young age, thinking I would poke my eye (didn't, because I maneuvered the utensils like a pro)

One more thing, I have a beauty product line called "Space Madness" with the tagline "We're all mad in time and space." We want to give Manic Panic and other alt and Punk beauty lines a run for their money.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 11th May 2016 at 1:41 AM
My company's tagline would be, "No refunds".

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Theorist
#3 Old 11th May 2016 at 3:58 AM
I would depend on the type of company. But at least it would be a very bad pun.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th May 2016 at 5:13 AM
Everything Counts!

After that Depeche Mode song. Look at the lyrics of that song and you'll get an understanding why I would choose it.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Test Subject
#5 Old 10th May 2017 at 7:47 AM
"We follow policy. Deal with it or leave."

"The call isn't out there at all! It's inside me!" - Moana
Scholar
#6 Old 10th May 2017 at 11:58 AM
"Go back to bed".

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
Alchemist
#7 Old 10th May 2017 at 4:10 PM
'Stop complaining, you bought the product.'

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#8 Old 30th May 2017 at 3:42 AM
"We do what you wish others had done before us."

The Sims 4! Weirder Sims! Aren't they weird!? Look how weird they are! Bet you can't wait to see how weird their stories are!?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 31st May 2017 at 12:09 AM
My company would be called Acme and the slogan would be "If it's good enough for Wile E. Coyote, it's good enough for you".

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 12:22 AM
"You break it, you buy it!"
Paying homage to Mrs. Kim, from Gilmore Girls.

Beware...
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Jun 2017 at 6:53 PM
"So you ran out of options.."
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 6:51 PM
"When it's time to walk to Slovakia."

(Shamelessly harvested from another Off Topic thread.)
Mad Poster
#13 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 6:59 AM
"Because the other store ran out"

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Forum Resident
#14 Old 19th Jun 2017 at 3:08 AM
Not my company, per se, but:

Sims 3: Rated T for "Twallan will fix it!"

(Actually, I saw that tagline in a parody one time on The Mare's Nest and had to share)

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here