Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 2:50 AM
Default *Friendly Introduction*
Ahem, umm.
If you have eyes, you must see that I'm Shoebox. Of course though, that wouldn't really be a decent name, but whatever.
I think I've been sneaking around Mod the Sims for the longest time, so I decided to create my own account/whatever. I really doubt I'll keep up with this account, but for now I'll attempt to make myself post and act as if I'm actually a member to this forum.

So let's see, I think I've been playing the Sims for a decent amount of time; definitely not as long as some though, I get lazy sometimes. Back when I was younger I had the original Sims, really didn't like it too much, and I think it stopped working somehow. I played some of the Sims 2 on the consoles, though now I'm thinking of borrowing a friend's PC copy, since it's starting to look nice compared to what Sims 3 is. I've actually got my own Sims 3, with Late Night and Ambitions. I'm thinking that my computer might just not be able to take the Sims all that well, because it often crashes, but whatever, it's still pretty decent.

I've got some other interests and all, but I can't really think of them as of now. So anyway, do whatever Sim Fans do to welcome another to the forums, yes.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 6:11 PM
Hi Shoebox, what a cool username! I like it.

Welcome to MTS!
Theorist
#3 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 3:04 PM
I like the username Shoebox too! Welcome to the forums!

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 8:32 PM
Hello! Welcome to MTS! Have a lovely stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 5:26 PM
hahaha, i love your username<3
welcome to MTS!