Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 3:55 PM
OK I get how to do that but how do I change a Community object into a residential object?
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#52 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 8:14 PM
gregory01, have you read and tried the instructions in the post right before yours?

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 7:16 AM
Really really thank you. Keep up the good work!!!
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 5:19 PM
Thanks Gonna Try This Now!
Sockpuppet
#55 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 1:10 AM
will this crash my game
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#56 Old 15th Mar 2016 at 1:40 AM
If you are following this tutorial exactly and not making any changes that you should not be making, this should not crash your game. If you are experience game crashes, please try the Game Help guide.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 5th Jan 2018 at 6:38 PM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it but I just figured something out that I wanted to share. I tried to make some community counters available in residential lots and it worked fine except 2 of them the "ConciergoSum Desk" (GUID 0x135da20c) and "ConciergoSum Desk Large" (GUID 0xd2fdb51f). After a long time of comparing these two with other counters that just worked fine I found something at the very end of the raw data tab. It's in the tab "unknown" and called offset 0x0069 and had the decimal value of 13 after setting it to 0 they finally appeared in my catalogue.
I couldn't find any info about that offset anywhere but maybe someone else ever stumbles about a similar problem so I just wanted to let you know :p
Page 3 of 3