Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 3:47 PM
Default Where is the garden plot?
Please can anyone help me find/clone the Seasons garden plot?

I have looked through the 'Unknown' section in Object Workshop where the other garden centre items are, but I just can't see it!

Thanks for your help.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 4:30 PM
Hmm, that's an interesting one because it's not a discrete object, it gets drawn out like walls or a fence. So perhaps look in the same place as those, rather than looking near the normal gardening objects?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 4:43 PM
If you are looking to make plants, you probably want Garden - Plant - [name of plant]. The foliage and dirt mound will be pulled when you clone it, and it appears to be the same texture for all plants. If you want to make actual plants, clone the Garden - Crop - [name of crop]. All crops appear to use one texture, each in it's own location on one texture.

If you want a replacement for the dirt, fway did an invisible one. I've done a one that looks like a dirt pile I can upload if that it what you are looking for.

Otherwise I'm thinking they are like roofs, and possibly not clonable.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 5:12 PM
OK, thanks. Its just that I have Pandora Sims MJ in my game which appears to be a cloned and hacked version of the Seasons garden plot. I thought I was missing something obvious.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 4:33 PM
Found it - cloned it - it works! Now all I have to do is make something useful with it.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aysarth
Found it - cloned it - it works! Now all I have to do is make something useful with it.

I have revived this topic, because I am in the same situation.
I want to clone garden plot and I can't find it.
Aysarth, you said that you found it, would you be so kind as to tell me where in the workshop I can find it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZeusSims
I have revived this topic, because I am in the same situation.
I want to clone garden plot and I can't find it.
Aysarth, you said that you found it, would you be so kind as to tell me where in the workshop I can find it?

The easiest way is to clone by GUID. The GUID of the original plot is D216BAAE.

Clone by GUID is the middle one of the three "Advanced" options, below the usual Start and Open buttons in Object Workshop.

Warning: It is a self-referencing object, so you will need to go through the BHAVs an correct them.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 11:40 PM
Thank you so much! 😊