Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 8:04 PM Last edited by Mollie'sSims : 3rd Nov 2016 at 3:12 AM. Reason: Solved
Default Painting Mesh Flat On Floor
I'm a complete noob when it comes to creating content for this game but I saw some wall stickers made for TS4 that I needed in my game so I followed a tutorial on object conversion. Everything went fine till I loaded my game up and saw this:

I have no idea what I did wrong so any help would be greatly appreciated. I cloned it from Aikea Guinea's 2 tile wall writing mesh if that information is useful?

Thanks
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2016 at 11:56 PM
When you were in your meshing program, did you rotate the Sims 4 mesh to align it with the Sims 2 mesh?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
When you were in your meshing program, did you rotate the Sims 4 mesh to align it with the Sims 2 mesh?

No. I had cloned it previously off of a maxis object and it was positioned fine just really blurry so I changed what I cloned it from and I didn't rotate anything then. The tutorial I followed didn't mention anything about rotating it and the only thing in the meshing program was the Sims 4 mesh :/
Alchemist
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 12:17 AM
That's what the problem is, then. The Sims 4 mesh needs to be in the same spot as the Sims 2 mesh that you cloned was, otherwise it won't be in the right spot in the game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by omglo
That's what the problem is, then. The Sims 4 mesh needs to be in the same spot as the Sims 2 mesh that you cloned was, otherwise it won't be in the right spot in the game.

Alrighty. I shall do some google searching Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 2:17 AM
I did it!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!

Alchemist
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2016 at 2:57 PM
Looks good!