Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#776 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:11 AM
Default Closing Ceremony xD
Okay, well i hope all of you enjoyed the contest! all of you were terrific through out and made me happy and satisfied for my first contest

Jaela, here's your winning avvie:

Patience, Natsumi, Raphael and Aurora, you guys are still winners!

Jaela, Natsumi and Patience, please PM me your email and I'll attatch the prizes. Sorry if they arent that grand but that was all anyone could offer. I'll contact Elektro to notify him/her that you'll be signed to her agency.

Anyway, the Final vid of Hollywood's next it girl...

Final Vid.

Congratulations again to the top five

EDIT: Thank you Joe :D
Advertisement
#777 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 1:30 AM
OMG! Thank you emaone and judges what a huge honor!!! Congrats to my fellow finalists!! This was a very tight and tough competition, I was standing next to 4 of the most talented and gorgeous girls. Again thank you all so very much, I am not speechless very often but, right now, I am and I can't wait to use my avatar.

emaone - Thank you for hosting a huge successful and fun contest. You are a great host and I will always look forward to being a part of any contest you host.
Scholar
#778 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 2:01 AM
Congrats to the top 5, it was quite a mammoth task judging such "hot" ladies...you all did remarkably well..Congrats to Jaela for placing first...just loved your final entry! x x x
#779 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 2:13 AM
well done jaela totally knew you would take the title! as for the other ladies .... you all did a fantastic job and it was fantastic to be in the top 5 with your guys!

great contest emma it was so much fun!
#780 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 3:19 AM
Thanks Jonesi and joanne for the congrats ! I am glad someone had faith in me and Evangeline . With you and the others, each of us kipping at each other heels...I felt it could have been anyone's chance to win.

Thanks everyone for the congrats...this was a blast!!
#781 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 3:51 AM
Whee what a blast! I looked at all the photos and they're fabulous! congratulations Jaela and the others. Aww how i wish i could stay longer. oh well; ) congrats all :D
Original Poster
#782 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 4:10 AM
thanks Joanne and jaela Anyway last prize update :

Lana, by Belle

Okay so top three PM me your email adds okay
thanks so much guys :D

Page 32 of 32