Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 1235 (Who?), Viewed: 60762 times. | Locked by: Reason: Finished
Page 50 of 50
Toaster Strudel Addict
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1226 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 9:27 PM
Oh, Cat...what have you done I've even fired up SimPE for this 80s project, lol.

Sign my yearbook page!
Check out my Etsy shop!
"With the venomous kiss you gave me I'm killing loneliness" - HIM
-Jones-
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#1227 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 10:18 PM
Congratulations Kanzen! Your decorating was incredible and you deserved to win.

Also congratulations karen your decorating is also incredible and I really hope you get a blue ribbon for it soon.

Our kitchen was orange and black in the 1970's and we had carpet squares on the floor. I was between 3 to 13 in the 70's.

Phae, I will find where those come from although I believe I answered this same question from you about the giraffe which is a chair last contest.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Constant Contestant
#1228 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
Also congratulations karen your decorating is also incredible and I really hope you get a blue ribbon for it soon.
Jo I have a blue ribbon already won the multi-cultural competition. Would love to win a decorating/building competition too tho.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Theorist
#1229 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jones7659
Gee, Cat...in '84 I was in love with Robin Hood, the fox from the Disney version. But then again, I was 3 Not saying you're old, cause I'm no spring chicken, but you know...lol.

Ok, now you've got me going Cat. do you want a Punk Palace or a Pastel Paradise? May do both anyway, but which do you want?

Well from that Jones, you are the same age as me, and you are still a spring chicken! but then I still maintain I am only 29 not 32 as I am yet to still celebrate my 30th since I didn't get a get send in to my 30's!!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Toaster Strudel Addict
Original Poster
#1230 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 12:59 AM
Yup, Tiff, except I'm really not 32....well, at least not till the end of October

Sign my yearbook page!
Check out my Etsy shop!
"With the venomous kiss you gave me I'm killing loneliness" - HIM
-Jones-
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#1231 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 12:27 PM
Phae the giraffe chair that looks like a ride on is by birgit43.de, and is part of the Palm bed Set http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Birgit43/
The little grey car is from Simgedoehns.de but came in a lot I thought from here. The blocks I thought came in a lot as well, a lot of my old stuff did and on looking I think it's a pay item. I thought I checked all the creators but that must have slipped past. I think I'll delete that photo.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#1232 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 1:10 PM
Congrats Kazen and great job to everyone. Phae thanks for your comments and to answer your WCIF questions the green sofa is holy simoly "morris" sofa and the table was from holy simoly "arizona" collection. The iron decoration piece was actually a wallpaper but I cannot rememeber when I got it though it does say "Sue" in the catalogue.

Follow along with the residents of Tesime on the Test of Time Challenge http://www.simslifeandtimes.blogspot.com/
Tesime Family Tree
Lab Assistant
#1233 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 2:53 PM
Congratulations Kanzen,Thank you everyone that made me felt welcomed here,it was a huge experience for me.Love you guys so much,Thanks to my fellow competitors,judges and jones herself for this amazing competition that I've gathered so much knowledge from.Thanks a thousand.

Phae,For the WCIF

Also what are the opinions of all of you,If i posted some of my business up for downloads and become an official creator (with the fixes that was commented by the judges of course)! :D

Let's Not Procrastinate,Choi Sooyoung!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
staff: retired moderator
#1234 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 3:48 PM
Go for it! Take the creator plunge! Post your businesses, really good comm lots can be hard to come by and so many of these are download worthy! I upped my Pleasantview makeover houses after fixing things based on the judges comments, and I'm really glad I did. I looked at their 'before and afters' and they are much stronger now.
Alchemist
#1235 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 4:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyshix
Also what are the opinions of all of you,If i posted some of my business up for downloads and become an official creator (with the fixes that was commented by the judges of course)! :D

Yes, please! I would love to have your cafe in my 'hood
I'm fixing and re-doing mine for upload too. Especially the first two - the last two have WAY too much CC to upload here! I might post them on my blog, though. The Sims part of my blog is pretty much non-existant. It just leads people back here to MTS2.

Take that 'creator plunge' You'll be glad you did! And, so will we.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Forum Resident
#1236 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 3:17 AM
HERHMEGAHD GUYS. I'm doing foh real real estate property work now. IM SO SCARED Q u Q

Page 50 of 50