Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
#1926 Old 30th May 2007 at 6:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MagicBeans
SGF let me know if that's not okay that I had Moira walk away.

That's fine.

Quote: Originally posted by redwing
(Lurker RP: Moira suddenly stopped in her tracks, whirled around, and returned to Vasquez and Orehael. She fell to her knees just to the side of Orehael and put her hands over his ears. Then she planted a sloppy French kiss on/in his mouth. His response was immediate. He grabbed Moira by the hand, and they went skipping off together into the woods. Leaving the ring way behind.)

Ahahaha....
Advertisement
Test Subject
#1927 Old 30th May 2007 at 7:02 AM
I vote for Ereh

No rp now, maybe later ...
#1928 Old 30th May 2007 at 12:10 PM
lol Redwing. Ruining a perfectly good moment like that... Vasquez would kick her arse before the first hand touched him tho
Test Subject
#1929 Old 30th May 2007 at 12:37 PM
Who does have the ring actually?! Just wondering, someone should pick it ... Haydar doesn't dare, he fears the ring.
#1930 Old 30th May 2007 at 12:49 PM
Vasquez has it.
Original Poster
#1931 Old 30th May 2007 at 2:33 PM
Okay, I just edited and Vasquaz has the ring. Don't wear it lol.
#1932 Old 30th May 2007 at 2:34 PM
She's not stupid. lol

You called her Vasquaz LOL
#1933 Old 30th May 2007 at 5:04 PM
I vote to go to Doof. (ehe. Doof. Ehehehe.)

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Test Subject
#1934 Old 30th May 2007 at 6:44 PM
Ereh

*hopes she is right*

OT-Today was my last day of school:D:D:D:D. Summerrr!!!

had to get that out:P
#1935 Old 30th May 2007 at 8:54 PM
Only 5 votes to go: Aurora, Nayan, Oniella, Pandrito and Spaceman.
Lab Assistant
#1936 Old 30th May 2007 at 10:08 PM
I agree with the others It's got to be in Ereh.

My first 1st Place Miss~Mrs Universe 4 Augusta Stone

"Don't say thanks for nothing, knowing I did nothing for you is thanks enough."

Original Poster
#1937 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:00 PM
Alright you guys, good luck. Get your votes in by tomorrow!
Instructor
#1938 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:36 PM
Default Orehael RP 2/3
I felt a hand upon my shoulder, and wondered when Moira had left my side. I had been so engrossed in my own thoughts I hadn't even noticed that she had left. But she had come back, obviously concerned over the hopelessness in my voice.

I sighed and spoke quietly, "Thank you for your concern Moira. I assure you I am fine." Those words did not make her leave though. Her hand remained on my shoulder.

Then I saw that it was not Moira at all. It was Vasquez. She sat down on the log next to me, looking at me with eyes that spoke of nothing but love.

"You don't sound fine my love," Vasquez spoke. I was about to begin yelling, to tell her she was foolish, to tell her she should not have risked her life. But then she lowered her head onto my shoulder and her voice was a whisper. "The potion was fine my love. I'm fine."

Tears stung at my eyes as I wrapped my arms around her and held her close. "You drive me mad woman. Please, don't ever do that again. Don't risk leaving me. I couldn't bear it."

Vasquez's body in my arms felt so right, so perfect. I knew she wouldn't promise to not risk her life for me, for that is not something I would promise either. She loved me as I loved her, which meant she would try to protect me at all costs. I only wondered if we would be able to protect each other in end...

---
OoC: I know, crappy RP. But at least Orehael doesn't feel so much like dieing now...
#1939 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:38 PM
Since Ereh seems to be winning, Ereh!
Original Poster
#1940 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:39 PM
I hope you guys remember that if you pick the right city then all the traitors will die and the good people will win. I've had a couple PMs about this also.
Test Subject
#1941 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oniella
Since Ereh seems to be winning, Ereh!

Yeah I just hope its right :claw:
Banned
#1942 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:44 PM
Ereh just seems too obvious, in a bad way. Pn seemed too obvious, and we got that wrong. Just sayin'....
I hope we're making the right decision...and I'm probably making myself seem suspicious right now, but it's the last round and there's no sacrificing, so, what the hell, I don't care (yet I care).

Okay I'll shut up now, I'm just being annoying.

*edit* What would happen if everyone voted for a different city?
#1943 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:44 PM
Me too. :hmm:
Original Poster
#1944 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGameFan
*edit* What would happen if everyone voted for a different city?

I'd pick the ring holder to break the tie.
Field Researcher
#1945 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:57 PM
Durin votes for Ereh as well. The whole sneaky backwards thing seems to be somthing that 123321 would do deliberately!

I want to RP, but am incredibly busy with homework... Grr. So I'll keep checking regularly, but may not get to do a nice proper RP today (though I'm hoping I can muster a quick something up!).

This sounds really stupid, but I just want to make sure - is this the last sacrifice? *gulp*

EDIT: Whoops. I meant the last... Picking thing. Thanks, MagicBeans.

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
#1946 Old 30th May 2007 at 11:58 PM
There is no sacrifice this time Spaceman. We're just picking where we think the palace is.

Just waiting on Pandrito now!
Test Subject
#1947 Old 31st May 2007 at 12:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MagicBeans
Just waiting on Pandrito now!

awww he was just on too now hes off

*whines*
Original Poster
#1948 Old 31st May 2007 at 12:07 AM
Results will still be either tomorrow or Friday lol.
Test Subject
#1949 Old 31st May 2007 at 12:08 AM
What?? thats not nice....

are you like.....trying to torture us?
Original Poster
#1950 Old 31st May 2007 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XsnowdropX
What?? thats not nice....

are you like.....trying to torture us?

Hehe sorry- but you're right. I like to have everyone wait- muhaha. Probably tomorrow though.

Page 78 of 81