Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 9:42 AM
you reckon daisylee? your confidence in my abilities to fiddle in CAW are encouraging atm I have got to find out how to make my new world (now called 'desolation) into a Sim3pack, but not yet as I am on edge waiting for a lady to bring round her computer. I want to get that out of the way before I get back to the game. Some of these computer jobs can take a while, but I am hoping it just needs clearing out of junk etc. I don't think she has done any 'housekeeping' in the four years she has had it. I am supposed to be retired (ha!) from computer-fixing, being nearly 75 yo, but if folk have a need, they ask - can't refuse. I am not too up on Windows 10 either, but I shall work that out.
I'll be baaaaaccckk!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 24th Aug 2017 at 4:46 PM
I assume you have read the tute EA provided on CAW? And there is a lot of good info. here. When finished with a world all you should need to do is export it and you will get what you need to install the world in your game. Take your time and have fun.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 25th Aug 2017 at 4:06 PM
not sure I have daisylee, but I will now that you have flagged it up (thankyou). Still waiting for this poorly computer to turn up, and now I have another one coming as well, but the tutorial will be my 'next stop' when I get back to the game.
Page 2 of 2