Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#251 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 12:31 AM Last edited by MissChevus : 17th Sep 2014 at 6:10 AM.
I'm doing this challenge on sims 4 instead of 3 right now and I'm having a blast.
I did change the rules a bit to suit my play-style. I get bored really easily so I set the life span
to short instead of normal. I also got the idea to let one of my sim's sons take over after my
first sim is dead. I'll probably choose the one that is the most similar genetically to my original
sim to take over the role of town casanova. Depending on how much fun I'm having, this could
go on for generations. Who knows? I may end up with a new kind of legacy on my hands.

My progress so far

Never trouble trouble till trouble troubles you.
Simblr
Advertisement
Test Subject
#252 Old 9th Oct 2014 at 7:33 AM
This sounds a bit like the 100 baby challenge to be honest and I think this is cool I might try this<3
Test Subject
#253 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 3:23 PM
I have tried this without the challenge, but now I will go ahead and do a whole life on it! I will tell you how many babies I had/ baby mamas after I have completed the challenge! His name is going to be Yolo McSwaggins!
Lab Assistant
#254 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 6:22 PM
I love this challenge!

This is Gar, I wanted his children to be distinctive so he's interestingly coloured.

I think so far he's up to about 5 or 6 kids and I've been playing for around 10 sim days-ish. It's harder than I thought, though he's already achieved his lifetime goal to woohoo 5 sims in 5 places, and I've now bought super fertility so he should have a few more offspring soon.

So far we've had plenty of this

Lots of this

Quite a bit of this

And just a little bit of this

Can't wait to carry this on!
Test Subject
#255 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 8:59 PM
Started this challenge.. less than a week in, with around 15 babies.
Test Subject
#256 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 2:25 AM
Just started this challenge, with one pregnant sim on day 1. I plan on visiting Oasis Landing after having kids with half of the town and seeing how many descendants my sim has.
Lab Assistant
#257 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 4:54 PM
One of my favorite challenges. I need to recuperate from my three month binge on Dragon Age 1-3 and now the holidays and this might be the perfect way.
Test Subject
#258 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 5:04 AM
I thought of an idea like this. I started the challenge then searched to see if this challenge was already made. Turns out it was. Guess they have a challenge for everything.
Test Subject
#259 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 4:47 PM
Hey guys hope I'm not too late (literally been reading this thread for like 2 hours lol) but I just started this challenge with a guy in Isla Paradiso (cant remember his name ) Whose gonna be turned into a mermaid will update later with pics :p
Test Subject
#260 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 8:38 PM
Just started the challenge, using Mad Hatter off Batman.
Lab Assistant
#261 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 1:28 AM
Where's everyone on the thread?
Instructor
#262 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 12:16 AM
I was playing till my darned sister erased the game will try agian
Test Subject
#263 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 7:32 PM
Just like the 100 baby challenge!
But easier!
I LIKE THIS!
Test Subject
#264 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 8:35 PM
I'm defiantly going to try this!
Test Subject
#265 Old 29th May 2015 at 9:03 PM
I started this challenge a couple of days ago and I've pretty much spent all of my free time on it.
I'm up to 80 KIDS. No kidding. No cheating (only motherlode, of course). He's not even an elder yet!! (though almost)
The downside is that there are no free women left xD
I'm gonna have to fill up the households of the women I have as romantic interests, and if there aren't any new families moving in I'm gonna have to call it quits when that happens.
He's flirty, charismatic, irresistible, hopeless romantic and a vegetarian (to lengthen his lifespan) and right now I've bought him every single lifetime reward that comes in handy..

My tactics, you ask?
No unnecessary nonsense!! That's all you need to know, but I'll give you some tips anyway!
- Get the girls to the point where they are willing to have sex, do it, sent them away, and immediately invite the next one over!
- Avoid flirting in public places, because your other girlfriends or other sims might see it, and the 'naughty' and 'cheater' reputations are easy to get!! Don't ask them out on dates, just invite them over to your house when the relationship is high enough or go to theirs later. It saves you time and other sims won't see you.
- If you really wanna take them out, I recommend building a small lot right next to your house fully equiped with a double bed, a bathroom and maybe a fridge, but that's not required. Make it a community plot with no visitors allowed, so you won't get too much unwanted guests.
- Also, try keeping him out of the celebrity system, because you don't want paparazzi bothering you 24/7. Reputations are also pretty easy to get when you're a celebrity.
- When you have a girl over, you can see the option 'tell a friend how cool I am'. If there are other girls on the list, do it! It will save you time trying to find new women.
- When you're waiting on a girl to come over after you've invited them, you can either work on your charisma skills or try building up the relationship with others by sending texts.
- When you need to build relationships to get them to accept your romantic moves, don't use interactions that are too long. Do the quick, easy ones like 'Gossip', 'High Five', 'Tell a joke', 'Make funny faces', and other short ones. The lifetime reward 'Never Dull' is VERY helpful for this!
- Buy as many motive lifetime rewards as you can, since not having to eat, bathe or pee regularly and not having to sleep very long saves you A. LOT. of time. This extra time would be better invested romancing women.
- I probably don't have to tell you this, but try to get the fertility treatment lifetime reward as fast as possible. It REALLY helps.
- If you're, by any reason, on a public lot and see ladies you haven't met before, just give them a friendly introduction to get them on your friend list. It'll come in handy later.
- Keep a list of the babies born and the ladies you've just gotten pregnant. I do it by saving those memories and deleting all others - It's a quick and easy way to know which girls are pregnant and which ones just gave birth. In other words, you'll quickly know which ones are available.
- Don't waste your time doing anything that doesn't involve getting girls pregnant or building relationships with them.

THERE. That's all I can come up with right now. Hope this helps ^.^
Test Subject
#266 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 8:25 PM
I started this challenge earlier today and my sim has had 85 kids so far. My sim's name is Zachery Storey and he has a good since of humor, is flirty, friendly, a great kisser, and irresistible. Currently it is only Week 2, Day 1 in the world. My main sim also has 11 days left in the young adult life stage. So far there has been over 50 pregnancies and currently there are about 16 women pregnant. I will let you know how many kids he has when I finish the challenge.
Test Subject
#267 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RainbowCupcake
Lol, l was actually thinking about a challenge when the man makes every girl in the town pregnant and was going to post a challenge for it, but oh well. This challenge is amazing anyway, practically the reverse of the 100 baby challenge.

Sorry for the bump, but this is still something I actually craft towns in sims 3 just to do...

My own strategy involves placing another school. [Thank you to the person who recommended moving the school to a less used portion of the town map by the way, have yet to see the results, but seems to have helped a bit with lag]

I do actually use created sims of my design in my own rendition of this challenge. For reasons as simple as being able to associate a general hair/skin color with the family.

In the past, I've had playthroughs where I've gotten close to 100 kids and one daddy.

Am trying this on Sims 4, seems to work okay, up to about 43 kids on a ts4 game... Really have fun with this sort of challenge...
Test Subject
#268 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 5:28 PM
I started this up yesterday. Played for a couple hours and am already almost at 30 kids. That's more than I've ever gotten with a normal 100 baby challenge! And I wasn't even going crazy with the baby making!

I'm having a lot of fun storytelling this challenge. I'm playing in Dragon Valley as a werewolf. I have all game-produced life states turned off, so the only ones that exist in the town are my children.

So for my story, the father is the only werewolf in town, but no one knows it. However, he wants the perfect pack made from the perfect genes. He can't just bite anyone for his pack! He believes himself to have the best genes for a werewolf, so what better father than himself?

So why not pick the perfect mate and stick with her? Diversity. If all the genes in the pack were the same, there would be no variation in strengths and weaknesses.

He woos the women of the town with his charm and good looks (he's irresistible and flirty) and impregnates them with his werewolf children! Because the women are so shamed of the encounter (most were already married, and he's a "lower class" citizen) they never tell what happened, so they all blame it on a curse that's been going around the town turning babies into werewolves! Oh, and he doesn't have to work because he makes money off of blackmailing the rich married women, threatening to share their secret if they don't support him.

When the kids grow up, he will have the ultimate pack and wreck havoc on the city! Muwahaha!
Test Subject
#269 Old 23rd Sep 2015 at 2:47 PM
Default Wow!
I eventually quit because I got bored. When I did, my sim was halfway through his elder stage. He had 45 children!!!!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#270 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 4:57 PM
Default Love this challenge!
So I a having a lot of fun with this challenge and instead of doing just one guy i did two, and they are brothers, but i am thinking eventually i will just marry one off and continue the challenge with the other brother.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#271 Old 27th May 2016 at 11:29 PM
I just found this and the fact that I don't have to take care of the babies is VERY appealing. Gonna try it the next time my Legacy family drives me nuts.

Blessings,
Jadzia
Instructor
#272 Old 23rd Jul 2016 at 3:53 AM
I think I'm going to give this another try just for fun
Lab Assistant
#273 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 6:45 AM
I'm trying to figure out a way to make this a generational challenge,I was thinking, move in the first girlfriend, let her have kids, break up with her but keep her in the household, after she dies keep a daughter and let your last born son from your last girlfriend move in and impregnate that first girlfriend's daughter, I know it seems complicated but it isn't. Move all other children out.
Test Subject
#274 Old 1st Jul 2017 at 1:37 PM
Default Baby Daddy
I Just finished this challenge.

I created this character "Baby Daddy" and he had a giant heart breaking tattoo on his chest because he was on a mission! And i thought it was funny that any girl who saw him take his shirt off didn't take that as a red flag.

[IMG]Screenshot-213[/IMG]

Anyway! Somewhere along the way I felt bad because he really fell in love with two girls so after he toot it and boot it he was miserable so i let him marry a women and filled the house and tried to wait till they could leave. But then I got caught up in him trying to change over a new leave. He wanted to actually care for his kids because he was family oriented. So he got rid of the breaking heart tattoo and instead got three wolves for his current three sons and three flowers for each of his girls.

[IMG]Screenshot-302[/IMG]

But then I realized how hard that was and so when the wife died I just went back to my player ways and kicked out all of my kids, had more and kicked them all out too. It also got really difficult because He became a celebrity ( by freaking dating one) and so every baby he had out of wedlock made the town hate him and building relationships with women who hate you and don't know you sucks.

[IMG]Screenshot-343[/IMG]

But long story short I ended up with 42 kids which is hilarious to me and hopefully anyone else who's seem hitch hikers guide to the galaxy.

[IMG]Screenshot-375[/IMG]

side note I am playing in the same town with a new family i created and trying to get each character to marry one of the children for baby daddy and so far Ive given him one new grand child by by family. its also really funny that all his kids are marrying and having children by his ex lovers because in one case specifilly Van Daddy married Betty Willis and so he became the step father of two of his half siblings. Then When Betty had a child by Van that child is now the brother and nephew to the other two kids.
Instructor
#275 Old 4th Jul 2017 at 4:12 PM
If you are playing this challenge I reccomend turning off story progression otherwise you'll get a bunch kids that aren't yours and it slows the game WAY down
Page 11 of 12