Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 5:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Using SimPE or Simblender to Make Sim Furious at Another Sim
Hello! I was wondering if anyone could help me find out how to do this. Recently I've been exploring adding more storytelling to my game, including editing relationships on my own when it seems logical based on what happened. In this case, one of my sims died after going to work as a criminal (based on a random chance I assign to my sims in dangerous careers) and I've decided that he was caught by the police officer in town. I want to make the deceased sim's wife and children furious with the police officer. I've already modified the relationship in SimPE so that the wife's relationship towards the police officer is in the deep negatives. I can't figure out how to manually make her furious at the police officer though. Is this something that can be done in SimPE?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 7:38 PM
I've never done this, but I know what I'd do first if I were trying to, so maybe you can poke around with these ideas till somebody more knowledgeable comes along.

Check in the relationship panel in SimPE. Underneath the thumbnail, definition, and relationship bar, there's a bunch of fields to check - Family, Known, Engaged, etc. I think, but am not sure, that there's a "furious" checkbox. If so, though, there's got to be something somewhere recording the degree of fury - because otherwise how could mods affecting the furious state have been made (and they have)?

If you can't locate it under the usual tabs, go to the More tab. A lot of things happen in the memories, so go there first and check whether there's an option to add a "fury" token. That's how a lot of the work of tracking a sim's physical and mental well-being is tracked, after all. Explore the drop-down menus, and while you're at it maybe you can move around or add memories that will add verisimilitude to your storyline.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 8:54 PM
Furiousness is definitely stored in a token.
Alchemist
#4 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 10:27 PM
I would just use InSim's relationship adjuster in the game to make her furious. Probably Sim Blender is the same, but I don't use that one much.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 12:57 AM
Thank you, guys! I found furiousness under tokens in SimPE. I would download InSim, but I feel like there's a reason I haven't in the past (mod or hack conflict maybe).
Mad Poster
#6 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 1:10 AM
I'd probably use the Insimenator or the SimBlender for this. You can also use the Testingcheats cheat to directly drag down the relationship (you need to do it on both sims) in the relationship panel, and preferably do one negative interaction between them to make it stick. You need access to both sims, though (most regular NPCs can be briefly made selectable for this, just don't do it to the untouchables like Crumplebottom, Grim, Humble, etc.)

I think it's possible to make the relation one-sided by only modifying one sim.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I'd probably use the Insimenator or the SimBlender for this. You can also use the Testingcheats cheat to directly drag down the relationship (you need to do it on both sims) in the relationship panel, and preferably do one negative interaction between them to make it stick. You need access to both sims, though (most regular NPCs can be briefly made selectable for this, just don't do it to the untouchables like Crumplebottom, Grim, Humble, etc.)

I think it's possible to make the relation one-sided by only modifying one sim.

Is it possible with the SimBlender? I can't find the option. I know how to modify relationships, but I'm still trying to figure out manually making one sim furious with another. I found the token, but I haven't done anything with tokens in SimPE so I don't want to mess around without knowing specifically what to do.